WWE RAW LD 16/4/2012 - In London, is it Best in the World, or Hall of Pain?

Holy crap, accidental A-grade shot of Naomi's butt. Thanks for making that happen, Vickie.

"If you focused on your in-ring work as much as you do with your work for me, you can do great things, David."

You should probably take that advice, Otunga. That match with Santino was a mess.

Ziggler's out to face Funky, which means Cena's facing Tensai tonight.

I hope so. By that I mean I hope Cena AA's him back to Japan. More Ryback, less Albert.

Love Ziggler and all but Jesus he needs to drop Vickie already, not workin anymore.

Why? I have read this several times lately, and it still doesn't make any sense. Vickie is the heat magnet. Dolph seems like one of those guys more worried about Twitter and his number of followers than he is drawing actual heat. Let Vickie be the professional.

Great Khali pop. Hilarious. Should have given him pyro too

EDIT: Hold on, I though Khali and Big Show had legit beef from a few years back...

Damn. Big Show is in a match. I was hoping he would distract Rhodes with a video package of him distracting him with a video package of him distracting him with a video package of Rhodes losing at Wrestlemania.

This would continue for weeks until it takes the whole show for Rhodes' matches to take place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back