• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 1/16/2012 - The Last Son of Funk

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Funk is on a Roll...
20120113_sd_brodusclay_c.jpg

Last week we saw the debut of WWE's newest hit sensation; The Funkasaurus himself, Brodus Clay. Picking up quick wins against both Curt Hawkins and Tyson Kidd, Clay has already proven to be both great fun, and a serious contender. Will he continue to prove his formidability tonight?

See No Evil 2: Rough Ryder
20120111_cena_ryder_kane2_c_0.jpg

Kane brutally assaulted Zack Ryder at the close of Raw SuperShow. When John Cena came to the aid of the U.S. Champion, The Big Red Monster left the leader of the Cenation down.

Lenny Goes for the Purdy Hair
20120113_sd_aj_hurt_l.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan's match against Big Show ended in a No Contest after The World's Largest Athlete accidentally injured AJ. WWE medical personnel carried the Diva out on a stretcher.

TONIGHT!
Woo Woo Woo? Does He Know It?
20120109_raw_ryder_swagger_l.jpg

On tonight's Raw SuperShow, Zack Ryder is scheduled to put his U.S. Championship on the line against The All-American American Jack Swagger. But after last week's brutal attack by Kane, will Ryder be ready to compete? Get the latest on his condition.

The Super Fun, Happy Horror Hour (or Two)
Question-a-Thon!
Will the Funk continue to roll on?
Will Kane continue to lurk in dark corridors and stalk champions?
Will Zack Ryder or Eve hold John Cena responsible for what happened to them?
Will Chris Jericho continue his silent treatment?
Will CM Punk continue to get pissed at poor officiating?
Will Daniel Bryan address the state of AJ? How about his match with Mark Henry this Friday?
Will Thwagger gets his shot at the gold?
Will this be anywhere near the quality of WZCW's last set of shows, and the upcoming Aftershock (cheap plugs FTW!)?
Oh and some creature named Perez or something is here. Looks like a rat bastard to me, but oh well...

Somebody call my mama...

The most exciting thing for me this week is Brodus. Jericho probably won't talk again. I figure they haven't got much in the way of angle to do this week, so there should be time for some good wrestling. Punk has had two great TV matches already this year. I could go for another.

I'm very much up for this Raw. Brodus will be awesome. Jericho will be awesome. Kofi may turn heel. Should be good.

Sure, Kane vs. Cena will probably continue to bore me. But you can't win them all, can ya'?

The U.S. title belt in the picture doesn't have Ryder's name on it yet. They should get on that.

I think a Kofi heel turn would be great, he could use something new.

I just hope tonight's RAW is better than what we saw the past two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back