WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 4/18/2011 - London, England...WHAT'S UP?!?

Jesus fucking CHRIST!

For god sakes, Mason Ryan or Otunga should have fucking annihilated Punk there. Nexus has run its course with Punk, let them turn on him.

Oh, and Punk NEEDED to end this at some point on top.

Would be awesome if Ryan did pretty much take everything from Batista, and then Batista returned to confront me.

I realized earlier that I actually miss him. His heel persona specifically

Unspectacular RAW, better wrestling-wise than usual. That's to be expected, obviously there's no competition for RAW so the actual effort to put on an excellent show every week and to maintain viewers throughout the entire 2 hours of the program was lacking tonight and has been for 2 weeks straight. It officially feels like post-wrestlemania season

They haven't done jack shit to make Orton interesting in months. Every week it's the same old shit. Nexus tries to attack him and they fail. Every. Time.

1. Success rates for restaurants isn't high at all.
2. JR got out of the restaurant business a couple years ago, because it wasn't bringing in enough money.

I know they aren't, I took marketing and had to learn all about that. Like I said earlier, I thought he still had one open because I read he closed down one from the two he had. Either ways, he's still raking some cash (maybe not millions or maybe even thousands) from selling his products online.

I real all your post. You said you don't want him in wrestling. Good for you. I want JR in wrestling, since it's his passion, and he's damn good at it. You know who also wants to be in wrestling? Jim Ross. And since Jim Ross is Jim Ross, he can make his own decisions, and he can choose to be in the employ of the company that he has been with since 1993, paid him handsomely, gave him a big-time office position, and likely huge amounts of money.

Clearly, Jim Ross is doing whatever he wants business wise as he has remained with the company. However, that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on the matter which is I prefer him not even being involved in wrestling. For someone who constantly whines about people not accepting his opinion or "allowing" him to air his opinion, you're looking like a hypocrite right now. My opinion is that JR shouldn't involve himself with WWE yet you try to make it seem like my opinion doesn't matter because you have a different viewpoint.

And do you really think that Jim Fucking Ross, a commentator (albeit the best one possibly ever) would get STING MONEY?! Come on, man. No way they would pay him anything close to that, he's a commentator.

I never said they would pay him the nice 500+ grand TNA and Spike pay Sting, but I'm sure if Dixie really wanted him in she wouldn't mind offering him a few hundred grand. He's definitely not going to get Sting money if he were to join TNA but the money would be decent and he would have a lot less traveling AND he would get more respect from Dixie than he does from Vince. Like I said, say what you want about TNA but I'm sure if someone like Jim were to join then he'd be treated with respect from his bosses.

I will say this, my biggest pet peeve with tonight's show was the ending. I really do think Punk should've won leading to a tie-break at Extreme Rules.

I know they aren't, I took marketing and had to learn all about that. Like I said earlier, I thought he still had one open because I read he closed down one from the two he had. Either ways, he's still raking some cash (maybe not millions or maybe even thousands) from selling his products online.
In your marketing class, I guess they told you the financial situation of Jim Ross selling Barbeque sauce (and other assorted sauces) on the internet? I'm not saying he's losing money on the venture, but I'd bet he's not raking in the dough with it. It alone most likely isn't enough to get by at the style of life he wants for himself and his wife/family (which would likely be similar to what they were living on when he was making big money in his prime in WWE, whatever that is). He's only, what, 60, he probably doesn't want to retire yet, either, since he loves what he does.

Clearly, Jim Ross is doing whatever he wants business wise as he has remained with the company. However, that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion on the matter which is I prefer him not even being involved in wrestling. For someone who constantly whines about people not accepting his opinion or "allowing" him to air his opinion, you're looking like a hypocrite right now. My opinion is that JR shouldn't involve himself with WWE yet you try to make it seem like my opinion doesn't matter because you have a different viewpoint.
I'm allowing you to have your opinion. I was just disagreeing with your opinion that JR should be in non-WWE wrestling (which you have said). And I was also stating that JR is in the company he is in because they pay the best, and he's loyal to the company that paid him for the past 20 years, and they're likely more stable then the alternative. Also, you saying you don't want JR in wrestling at all isn't fair to him, as he is entitled to make whatever money he wants, and if that means he has to do something YOU deem embarrassing, then so be it.

I never said they would pay him the nice 500+ grand TNA and Spike pay Sting, but I'm sure if Dixie really wanted him in she wouldn't mind offering him a few hundred grand. He's definitely not going to get Sting money if he were to join TNA but the money would be decent and he would have a lot less traveling AND he would get more respect from Dixie than he does from Vince. Like I said, say what you want about TNA but I'm sure if someone like Jim were to join then he'd be treated with respect from his bosses.
So TNA should pay Jim Ross more then most of their wrestlers? No, that's stupid. I'd love to know what Taz and Tenay make, but my best guess would be a hell of a lot less then the upper guys in the ring (guys like AJ, Sting, RVD, Kenderson, etc) and even upper mid-card guys like Joe/Pope make.

And yes, Dixie might respect him. But he'd want to be a character written by Vince Russo, the guy behind Oklahoma? I highly doubt that, and I wouldn't blame him, as that was (as I said) ten times worse then anything McMahon ever did. Russo would likely try to bring back the Oklahoma character, knowing him.

Hopefully my live report gets posted. Despite what was shown, Cena did get a lot of support and I think he got the biggest pop over Orton. Especially post-event when he stayed behind a little longer and played up to the crowd. He made sure they went home happy - when the smarks had thankfully left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back