WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/30/2011 - Getting All Riled Up

Good RAW tonight easily the best since the WM build up ones. And finally after weeks we have A DIFFERENT ENDING!!!!! woooooooooooooo!!!

KB you have a error on the website

"Dolph Ziggler vs. Vickie Guerrero"

LOL!!! Just thought i would let you know.

Over/under on some indy wrestler starts to call himself Little Jimmy and comes out and cuts promos on R-Truth at their shows.

Only thing I have a problem with - Why did they have to explain the Kharma thing? Completely ruined the mystique and aura of her character.

Only thing I have a problem with - Why did they have to explain the Kharma thing? Completely ruined the mystique and aura of her character.

She's going to be gone for a year. She'll be starting from scratch when she returns, so this doesn't hurt her at all.

Yeap, very nice RAW. RAW was struggling a lot post-draft but has rebounded greatly right now. I hope the reports of Vince wanting to shake things up again are a thing of the past

Just found out Big Jimmy was an actor. Kelci Jones. He got a facebook and everything. I wonder if he'll change his name to Big Jimmy. Follow @BigJimmy on twitter as he rips the TRUTH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back