WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 4/18/2011 - London, England...WHAT'S UP?!?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
The Moment of Truth
20110411_raw_truth_cena_l.jpg

Despite The Miz's attempted disruption, R-Truth and John Cena earned shared No. 1 contendership to the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules. Ultimately, The Awesome One and Alex Riley felt the consequences of Truth and Cena's joint triumph.

One This Day...
20110411_raw_edge3_l.jpg

After careful medical examination of a serious spinal condition, it has been determined that World Heavyweight Champion Edge will never be cleared to compete ever again. The Rated-R Superstar has been forced to retire, ending a 13-year WWE career.

Twin's Peak
20110411_brie.jpg

The twins pulled off some major magic on Raw as Brie Bella became the newly crowned Divas Champion, overcoming Eve with sisterly assistance from Nikki.

TONIGHT!
On Tough Enough...
20110415_te_bigshow_mon_l.jpg

Big Show casts his shadow over “WWE Tough Enough,” as the pressure of competition brings the tension between two contestants to a boiling point, and emotional stress takes its toll on another. Watch USA’s hit reality series, Monday at 8/7 CT.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will R-Truth be able to continue to build some momentum?
Will John Cena be able to stay focused on the WWE Championship?
Will the Miz continue to dominate Cena at every turn?
Will CM Punk appear tonight to reveal the next step of his devious plot to take down Randy Orton?
Will Sin Cara be able to pull off an entrance successfully?
Will Jerry Lawler add a stipulation to the tag match at Extreme Rules?
Will we more of Awesome Kong?
Will FunKay be able to contain his excitement and not smack Michael Cole straight in the mouth?

Also, tonight's show is taped. If you intentionally spoil something, you're gone until Extreme Rules, no questions asked - KB

I'm in a PISSED OFF fucking mood, so I want some fucking chair shots tonight. I would also love to see Daniel Bryan kick someone's face off.

Something interesting I thought. Why not instead of the triple threat match we got a scramble match? It's been a while since there's been one.

Just waiting for TE.

Has been a hell of a show. I just want to see what Austin has for us this time. He is pure entertainment in this show. First week it was I shitted my pants and went on, last week it was his Ringmaster sucked speech, so I'm really looking forward to final segment with bottom 3.

I also want the fuckin Skids mark out of there. Do It Austin.

I love how Austin is talking about the big Fro guy while he runs (walks) right behind him, I love it.

And Rima apparently did pretty good, wow.

Gah I forgot about this. What did I miss so far?
Bill DeMott woke them all up at the ass crack of dawn, and they did a run in the mountains. Luke was the best, Rima actually finished first among the women (and beat a couple guys), and Big Fro Eric walked some of it, was the worst guy, and was pathetic.

Now they're gonna go start their daily ring-training.

And I don't think Rima will be in the top 3 this week, as she was impressive here in the run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back