WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/2/2011 - Poontang & Patriotism

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST NIGHT!
The Champ Returns
20110501_er_cena3_r.jpg

In a hellacious Triple Threat Steel Cage Match, John Cena captured his eighth WWE Championship by defeating The Miz and John Morrison at Extreme Rules Sunday. After 10 long months, The Champ is here!

Instantly Classic
20110501_er_christian2_l.jpg

Aided by an unexpected distraction outside the ring, Christian defied Alberto Del Rio's destiny at Extreme Rules Sunday, capturing his first-ever World Heavyweight Title in an unbelievable Ladder Match.

Kharma's a Bitch
20110501_er_divas3_r_0.jpg

Extreme Rules must have been the worst night in Michelle McCool's life. After falling to former BFF Layla in a Loser Leaves WWE Match, a distraught Michelle was demolished by the monstrous force known as Kharma.

TONIGHT!
Pie for All Tonight!
20110501_rockbday_l.jpg

Watch The Biggest Party in TV History tonight on Raw and celebrate The Rock’s birthday! But first, see gift ideas for The Great One and get a "Team Bring It" shirt on WWE Shop, as WWE and The Rock donate all proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project.

On Tough Enough...
20110429_te_rey_trainers.jpg

On the next "WWE Tough Enough," Rey Mysterio leaps into the hit reality series, as the trainers begin to lose their patience with some of the contestants and the final two female hopefuls go head-to-head with disastrous results.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions​
Will the Rock have a happy birthday?
Will John Cena be full of American spirit this evening?
Will the Miz attempt to reclaim the WWE title?
Will R-Truth continue to not be child friendly?
Will Alberto Del Rio continue to talk about destiny despite falling at the last hurdle...twice?!?
Will Kharma continue to break shit?
Will CM Punk have any direction in the near-future?
Will we get consistent commentary or this just a pipe-dream at the moment?
And oh so much more

I'm sure somebody will mention the bin Laden thing tonight.

Excited for tonight's show. The Rock back in the house and all the fallout from Extreme Rules? Yes please.

It would be so awesome if The Rock acknowledged Christian's title win. He was after all The Rock's "favorite wrestler" back in 2003.

Beyond excited. Kharma, ER fallout, The Rock's birthday, and hopefully some surprise appearances from Rocky's past. Sad that there'll be no Mick Foley, but I'll take who I can get.

Fallout from Extreme Rules. A newly drafted WWE. The Rock.

Oh. Hell. Yeah.

And Tough Enough will probably be good, too.

going to be numerous epic things being said in reference to the big news, im quite sure.

Tonight is gonna be fuckin awesome

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! When you have Rock LIVE on RAW it always ends up good (Via this and that Rock promo's not too great)

Will the Rock have a happy birthday? Yeah. somebody is getting rock bottomed or people's elbowed too.

Will John Cena be full of American spirit this evening? Of course he will. After the bin Laden death, he'll absolutley have something to say. He has already been wearing his red white and blue.

Will the Miz attempt to reclaim the WWE title? He has to. he wouldn't be the miz if he didnt try some underhanded way to reclaim it.

Will R-Truth continue to not be child friendly? Hopefully. I'm loving this version of R-Truth.

Will Alberto Del Rio continue to talk about destiny despite falling at the last hurdle...twice?!? Yeah, and he'll change it to his destiny is to be the WWE champion.

Will Kharma continue to break shit? If the shit you are refering to is other divas, then hells yes. somebody's getting it tonight.

Will CM Punk have any direction in the near-future? Nope. not likely.

Will we get consistent commentary or this just a pipe-dream at the moment? We'll continue to get mix-match commentary teams for the near future with cole being annoying until cole losing and gets the crap beat out of him at a PPV.

And oh so much more

Lightning round.

Will the Rock have a happy birthday?

He's in Miami, so yes. But Cena's champ, so it's debateable.

Will John Cena be full of American spirit this evening?

Normally I would bitch and moan about indifference in gimmick, but he has no reason not to.

Will the Miz attempt to reclaim the WWE title?

Already been announced by the E.

Will R-Truth continue to not be child friendly?

Smoking, no. Talking trash, yes.

Will Alberto Del Rio continue to talk about destiny despite falling at the last hurdle...twice?!?

I don't see it happening.

Will Kharma continue to break shit?

She better.

Will CM Punk have any direction in the near-future?

Probably lead a Nexus-destruction storyline.

Will we get consistent commentary or this just a pipe-dream at the moment?

I'm still waiting for Gorilla Monsoon and Don West.

And oh so much more

For those interested:
[YOUTUBE]lW7OywJlT8o[/YOUTUBE]

No Theo tonight. Nothing different though, huh. If it weren't for the fact I'll be with friends watching Raw I'd be here. Psyched for the show though, should be fabulous.

I'm looking forward to them not saying anything about Rey Rey spitting mist.

I hope Kharma destroys Kelly Kelly tonight.

I beg The Rock to keep his promo under 45 Min.

I'm a try and stop in.

I enjoy Tough Enough. I'm going to miss watching it live. I'm going to root for Martin though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back