WWE RAW & Tough Enough LD 5/16/2011 - Interracial Warfare

Think theyll pull the Mankind/Rock I Quit trick back from 1999, where Rock used the audio of Foley saying "I quit" to win?

One problem that you have is two things have combined

1. Cena looks like he will have a long title reign

2. Cena has never said I Quit

So they have really been backed into a wall here with this match.

Wow, Cena just no-sold 2 pipe hits.

Anyone who's ever said "Super Cena doesnt exist" needs to watch that a few more times.

If by "no-sold" you mean going down holding his back, taking a cheapshot before Miz could hit him again and stealing the pipe, then sure, of course he did.

Michael "Mr. WZNexus" V.;3119771 said:
If by "no-sold" you mean going down holding his back, taking a cheapshot before Miz could hit him again and stealing the pipe, then sure, of course he did.

taking a fully-wound up hit to the leg, then the back. Going down for 5 seconds, then leaping up, beating two men and chasing/throwing them from the ring in another 5 seconds, and walking around like he hadnt been hit at all. Taking multiple hits from a foreign object and then seconds later acting like you were never hit at all defines "no sell"

Think theyll pull the Mankind/Rock I Quit trick back from 1999, where Rock used the audio of Foley saying "I quit" to win?
Reading my mind. The one trick is that Mankind's hair covered his mouth to the point that you couldn't tell that it wasn't moving. If they try it with Cena, you're going to clearly see that his mouth isn't moving. Unless his head is under the ring or something...

Reading my mind. The one trick is that Mankind's hair covered his mouth to the point that you couldn't tell that it wasn't moving. If they try it with Cena, you're going to clearly see that his mouth isn't moving. Unless his head is under the ring or something...

Miz lying over Cena's head, shoving the mic under his own body.. I could see that

So how was tonight's show? Any good matches? I was busy praying to the porcelain god most of today because of this damned stomach bug. I'll probably write up a review of the show tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back