Raw LD Thread (7-1-13)

What the motherfuck just happened? What the god damned fuck is wrong with the WWE writing team? Are you serious?!?!

That just happened. Ryback Rules.

Also, I like the new WWE Title more than the last one, but the more they show it next to the Big Gold Belt the more it looks stupid.

I wonder if he gets What chants since he's from Texas. It'll eventually get to the point where Henry will work the crowds that keep chanting it, and may even refine it. That would be something special to see.

Hey guys, I don't know if you got this....

The writers hate working for the McMahons!

Why not use the body building pic and go along with the man-ish Kaitlyn ? This reminds me of Piggy James.

Also, I was on the verge of jaw dropping, since I thought they actually WOULD show one of those uh, modeling shoot photos from before the wwe

Best feud since Piggy James.

I dunno, that issue between the Bellas and Kelly Kelly and Eve was pretty heated. :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong: it's the most well constructed feud in a LONG time because there's an actual reason to watch the two of them fight. I just don't care about either of them or the title at all.

WWE has given us no reason to care about the Divas for so long. I give them credit for using this feud to get the girls kickstarted, but I'm with you KB, don't really care. When I did care about AJ, they made her GM. So they're building her back up. I'm still not sure why I should care about Kaitlyn. Neither were the 20,000 people screaming "you tapped out!" at her a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back