Raw LD 9/7/12 - Don't anger the crazy chick!

Now that is good booking. It would be monumental if AJ steals Bryan's "yes" chant as her own.

That would be awful.

Fuck this company
Fuck this company, so much.
Fuck this company

Why are you so mad?
The Hornswoggle segment sucked
But it could be worse

A good beginning and a decent ending for tonight's Raw, but everything in between sucked.

You're ridiculous, you clearly have no idea what is decent and what is not. The high point of Raw was the tag match with the Raw MITB participants which was arguably the best WWE tag match so far this year. Furthermore, the open sucked, and there was plenty of good stuff in the episode as well.

Don't see the fuss over the anonymous GM revealing. It wasn't going to mean anything.

I'll admit it was a bit of a slap in the face, but there's no reason to get too upset with it. It was sort of a let down, but it's not like it was a let down on anything important.

I'll admit it was a bit of a slap in the face, but there's no reason to get too upset with it. It was sort of a let down, but it's not like it was a let down on anything important.

I wouldn't of cared who it was. If the anonymous GM angle would have continued and decent storylines were built out of it, then I can see people being upset if it was Hornswoggle. My mindset is, "Well, that happened. Moving on."

Really liked the first segment. Enjoyed the tag matches. Santino's sketches were entertaining. Cole/Lawler was quick and painless. The Hornswaggle reveal was kind of lame but so was the anonymous GM and it is nice to have ended it. The crowd was fantastic. Cena in MiTB is an intriguing idea. Jericho was good. Big Show proved that no matter what the Punk-marks said in the WZ tournament that a Giant can and will use a ladder as a weapon with ease. Eve looked hot. Her ring time with AJ wasn't bad. Backlund came and went but it was nice to see him. The only thing that didn't seem to offer me anything was Sheamus/Swagger with the side of Del Rio.

Not sure how so many of the IWC can get their period all at the same time.

That was a fun show.

I'm still sour on this WWE Championship MITB match. I didn't really like eight or ten people in the match and four just doesn't seem right. What they could have done is have six wrestler in each of the two ladder matches. Four of each can have been WWE and WHC champions and two newcomers or whatever.

WWE: Jericho, Show, Cena, Kane, Tensai, Kidd

WHC: Ziggler, Khali, Swagger, Christian, Rhodes, Cara

Yeah I didn't like RAW tonight but I now know to expect all go home shows to suck so I'm not going to really complain. Hopefully watching Dexter tonight will get the painful segments and matches out of my head.

It's Daniel Bryan's thing, though. It's what he uses to interact with the crowd. It's more important to him than it is to AJ.

Actually it would be more important to AJ. A catch phrase would likely be the only way she could ever establish a lasting emotional bond with the audience. She's not exactly a Trish Stratus quality performer.

The catchphrase is Daniel's "quick fix" until he finds something more sustainable. It's not like he couldn't reestablished himself with the audience if he were to suddenly loose it. .

I'd like to think Daniels is above the "Yes!" chants by now, also he's a heel, the fans are not suppose to be chanting along with him.

I missed the beginning, but the MITB tag match, & ending of the show were both great, everything not so much. I really don't care about the whole Hornswoggle reveal, I never really gave a damn who the Anonymous GM was. My thoughts when that happen- "Well that's gonna piss off the IWC".

I really wish they would add at least another superstar or two to the WWE MITB match, four people just doesn't feel right, hopefully Rey & maybe Miz show up as surprise late entries to the match.

Actually it would be more important to AJ. A catch phrase would likely be the only way she could ever establish a lasting emotional bond with the audience. She's not exactly a Trish Stratus quality performer.

As with most divas, their attractiveness is really all they need to establish a bond with the audience. Kelly Kelly sucked on the mic and in the ring (and backstage from what I hear), but the fans were always happy to see her.

The catchphrase is Daniel's "quick fix" until he finds something more sustainable. It's not like he couldn't reestablished himself with the audience if he were to suddenly loose it. .

Eh, I agree to an extent, but having a catch phrase doesn't hurt. The Rock's career was built on catch phrases, and Stone Cold benefited from them too. DBD holding onto "Yes!" for a while would be a good thing for him.

As with most divas, their attractiveness is really all they need to establish a bond with the audience. Kelly Kelly sucked on the mic and in the ring (and backstage from what I hear), but the fans were always happy to see her.

No it's not. If that were true then Kelly would be as popular as Lita and Trish, and Marsye would still be employed. Looks only go so far.

Eh, I agree to an extent, but having a catch phrase doesn't hurt. The Rock's career was built on catch phrases, and Stone Cold benefited from them too. DBD holding onto "Yes!" for a while would be a good thing for him.

It would, but he'd eventually evolve past it. Surely the Rock's or Stone Cold's catchphrases aren't the first thing that fans remember them for. They are merely pieces to the pie.

For AJ, a popular catchphrase would catapult her into another echelon of popularity and TV time. Establishing sustained popularity is much more difficult for women than it is men.

They let us down a long time ago with the whole GM angle, so that didn't bother me. It wasn't good. It was stupid, actually. Not a big deal anymore, so it doesn't matter.

Awful show, outside of Punk/DB/AJ.... and Backlund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back