WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
On RAW - Stuck Together Again
20110829_raw_mainevent_l.jpg

No sooner did WWE COO Triple H reveal the all-new Raw SuperShow did the inter-brand action commence this past Monday as nemeses-turned-tag partners John Cena & Sheamus clashed with Mark Henry & Christian in a tag team main event melee.

On SmackDown - Somebody Got There Ass Kicked
20110830_sd_mhenry_slam_l.jpg

After successfully defending his World Heavyweight Title against Christian in a Steel Cage Match, Randy Orton felt the brute force of The World’s Strongest Man. Witness Mark Henry’s destructive power.

TONIGHT!
The Prince, The Pauper and The Pipe Bomb?
20110902_rawsupershow_nashhhhpunk_l.jpg

With only two weeks left until Night of Champions, expect tensions to explode between an enraged Kevin Nash and rivals Triple H and CM Punk. To catch all the fireworks, watch the WWE Raw SuperShow on USA Network at 9/8 CT.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will Triple H vs. Kevin Nash vs. CM Punk continue to break down?
Will Alberto Del Rio show up tonight following his visa issues?
Will John Cena continue to beat up announcers and make jokes that a total of maybe 100 people in the arena will understand?
Will big Mizark Henry split somebody's wig?
Will we find out more about the evil Sin Cara?
Will the Divas of Doom continue to...do nothing?
Will we see Dolph Ziggler perhaps defend his championship; something that hasn't been done in about 50 days?
Will we see more "Exciting" footage from Inside Out: Coming to a Bargain Bin Sale Near You?
And oh so much more...

Nice little LD there Funk.

I should be here if I'm not feeling fucking sick as a Dog. If I'm not here, I'll be responding in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back