WWE RAW 9/19/2011 - Can Wolverine Survive...The Hall of Pain?

The ending was good and it did what Raw had failed to do a couple of weeks ago and that was give me a reason to watch next week's Raw, Also the crowd was preety hot compaed the to recent Raw's and it was a nice change, made the show that little bit better

i think this pretty much proves an NWO return of some sort coming. Nash, Truth, Miz, Lauranitis (sp?)
:lmao:

Wait, what? An nWo return featuring guys how have no ties to the nWo, with the exception of one old guy who won't even wrestle?

People forget that after the first two years, the nWo was shit.

Not really. But what you have to understand is for an angle to last 2 years, every week on TV, and be so great, shows it to be one of the greatest angles in history.

Dare I say it KB, but are you becoming a Cena hater? You seem to have been throwing out alot more remarks his way lately

Not what I meant. I was meaning because it's funny that Cena haters complain about how few moves he has so I sit there counting "there's one move, two moves etc."

i think this pretty much proves an NWO return of some sort coming. Nash, Truth, Miz, Lauranitis (sp?)

looking forward to this.

and pumped that we got to see Regal tonight lmao

You can't spell NWO without the letters N-O.

Create a faction if you want but let NWO stay dead. Evolution was not the Horsemen for a reason. Whatever is building here should not be called or considered NWO.

I always miss the good Raws. I'm never going to watch Raw again. You'll thank me when the shit suddenly turns to gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back