• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 8/8/2011 - Punk & Beth Are Kicking Asses and Taking Names

What an epic closing segment. I'm genuinely emotionally invested in this match now. I want to see Cena make Punk look like a chump.

You know Cena brought an interesting element into this whole thing. What happens to Punk if he loses? I had never thought about it. Glad I caught the ending segment.

Great ending segment. Best mic work I've heard from Punk and Cena in weeks. Triple H as the special guest ref adds an extra element to the match. The rest of the SummerSlam cards look kinda weak, but the main event should make up for it.

Great ending segment. Best mic work I've heard from Punk and Cena in weeks. Triple H as the special guest ref adds an extra element to the match. The rest of the SummerSlam cards look kinda weak, but the main event should make up for it.

Not really Orton and Christian in a no holds barred match looks pretty great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back