• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
¡Del Rio es Todavía el Campeón!
20110819_raw_delrio_l.jpg

Since snaring the WWE Title, Alberto Del Rio's reign has been shrouded in controversy and confusion, especially when it comes to the management of WWE COO Triple H. Now with Rey Mysterio out of the way, who will be next for ADR?

The Fire Breathing Son of a Bitch is Back
20110815_raw_cena_r.jpg

Freshly anointed Undisputed WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio sustained his destiny as titleholder by enduring the challenge of Rey Mysterio in the masked man's hometown on Raw. However, Del Rio was quickly met by a fiery, rematch-seeking John Cena.

Waffles? I Love Waffles! Oh and Nash vs. Punk is Going Down Too
20110815_raw_v_punk_nash_l.jpg

After his assault on CM Punk at SummerSlam, Kevin Nash claimed it was WWE COO Triple H who called in the hit on the winner of the Undisputed WWE Title Match. Revealing an apparent deception by The Game, Big Daddy Cool was confronted by CM Punk.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions
Will the WWE Championship match for Night of Champions be announced?
Will we learn more about the mysterious text message Kevin Nash received?
Will we find out what Johnny Ace wanted to talk with Nash about?
Will we see yet more twists and turns in a variety of storylines?
Will Vickie Guerrero take Jack Swagger up on his offer?
Will Kofi Kingston and Evan Bourne team once more?
Will The Divas of Doom continue to bring...well, Doom?
Will R-Truth get got once more?
And oh so much more...

Should be an intriguing show tonight. I'll be doing the live report/analysis for 411mania as usual, so go there and all that jazz if you want my thoughts. Very interested to see where the Punk angle is heading.

I see RAW is in Canada tonight hopefully that means we finally don't have a dead crowd and i am looking forward to seeing where the CM Punk storyline is going.

As per usual, I won't be attending this live discussion and will be watching Raw at about 6pm GMT tomorrow afternoon. How you'll be able to like or dislike anything without my validation is beyond me; I suppose you'll just have to make do.

I know I don't participate in the L.Ds(kinda hard when our RAW in Canada strats 15minutes later), but tonight's RAW is gonna be awesome. I am also gonna be there tonight...it's my first ever. I'm super stoked, counting down the hours

It's been years since I wanted to watch RAW in August. WWE has truly been pulling all the stops for all the fans and it shows.

Anyway, how many red reps can I get today.

Went to a Waffle House earlier today so I could complain to the cook that he looked too much like CM Punk.

Sucks that the Monday I create this account is the same day where I can't watch Raw live in weeks. DVRing it seems so wrong.

Wow watching WWE Vintage Collection and Chris Jericho Vs John Cena from RAW 2005 is on it. Damn time flies.

A number of months? Excuse me as I throw my TV out of the window.

Or better yet, excuse me while I throw my TV through the window of a certain office building in Stamford Connecticut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back