• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

I like the angle they have here...where Cena and Punk are arguing with each other, and basically ignoring Del Rio. It's like Del Rio is not yet welcome at the big boys table.

I like the angle they have here...where Cena and Punk are arguing with each other, and basically ignoring Del Rio. It's like Del Rio is not yet welcome at the big boys table.

Haha... great way of putting it.

Cena vs. Punk? Nice, but either a screw job finish or Cena will finally avenge his past losses to Punk. No way Punk goes over tonight.

No WAY does the match end cleanly. I'm willing to wager that Cena gets screwed, Punk foreshadowed it with the bit about how if Cena won at SummerSlam Nash would have attacked him.

My guess for Del Rio's next opponent? JoMo. It's a shame too, he's yet to win a singles match since returning from injury.

No WAY does the match end cleanly. I'm willing to wager that Cena gets screwed, Punk foreshadowed it with the bit about how if Cena won at SummerSlam Nash would have attacked him.

My guess for Del Rio's next opponent? JoMo. It's a shame too, he's yet to win a singles match since returning from injury.

I'm thinking Cena wins via screwjob so the Punk/Nash angle can continue.

JoMo beat R-Truth last week didn't he?

When is it JoMo's time to shine in the main-event? I'm telling you if he were to go to Smackdown he would be one of the top 5 faces on that show.

Punk gets attacked by Nash or someone else. Cena wins to go on his little deal with Del Rio and Punk fights the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back