WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

I'm thinking Cena wins via screwjob so the Punk/Nash angle can continue.

JoMo beat R-Truth last week didn't he?

See, I think the WWE gets cold feet with giving Punk that angle, and instead stick him in the title feud, and send Cena into the feud against the man. Does it make sense? Not entirely, but since when does the WWE worry about making sense?

See, I think the WWE gets cold feet with giving Punk that angle, and instead stick him in the title feud, and send Cena into the feud against the man. Does it make sense? Not entirely, but since when does the WWE worry about making sense?

Disagree. Punk's heat is fighting the system. Him going against Del Rio won't do anything for his progression.

Shit, Del Rio has had one hell of a year. If we had to pick a superstar of the year, it would still probably be CM Punk, but Del Rio certainly has had one hell of a year.

This in no way means I think Del Rio is a good wrestler, just that he's had a good year.

This match is kinda sluggish, i thought del rio would have more flying but i can see the psychology here, take down morrisons speed work more on ground and pound....

If JoMo would've landed on top of a fan's shoulders, my eyeballs would have exploded from taking in too much awesome at once.

Disagree. Punk's heat is fighting the system. Him going against Del Rio won't do anything for his progression.

People want to see CM Punk as champ. He's already the second most popular guy on Raw and the third in all of WWE, he's probably not going to get any better than that. Putting him in a moderately long WWE title feud that sees him defend the title at WrestleMania would cement him in that spot.

Gonna have to disagree here. This entire Punk angle since that promo a couple months back has been about him fighting the system. He's more popular than ever now and the right guy for it. This is an angle that needs someone that fans...all the fans will get behind. That will never be Cena, that has become clear.

It's funny thinking that what he did back in January is the same year as right now. Maybe it's just me, but that feels like a lifetime ago

People want to see CM Punk as champ. He's already the second most popular guy on Raw and the third in all of WWE, he's probably not going to get any better than that. Putting him in a moderately long WWE title feud that sees him defend the title at WrestleMania would cement him in that spot.

Idk Austin was the greatest anti-authority wrestling figure of all and in actuality he didn't hold the title all that much. He was constantly getting screwed out of it which is where I think they're heading with Punk. He'll win it back before too long though

JR's meticulous analysis of the match offsets Cole's inability to stay focused on anything beautifully.

People want to see him be anti-establishment or the anti-Cena. Him fighting the system is what the whole thing has been about. Once he beats management or whoever got Nash to beat him up, theoretically if it is Triple H or somebody who is a higher up, then he will be on his way to a WWE Championship. He would be a hypocrite if he let that go and go the "status quo" route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back