• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW LD 8/8/2011 - Punk & Beth Are Kicking Asses and Taking Names

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
LAST WEEK!
Triple H Sticks His (Rather Large) Nose In
20110801_raw_hhh_announcement_l.jpg

Unwilling to let the WWE Championship controversy continue spiraling out of control, WWE COO set the record straight on Raw. At SummerSlam, WWE Champions John Cena and CM Punk will clash to name the undisputed holder of the coveted title.

The Bitch is Back
20110801_raw_divas_r.jpg

In a Diva Battle Royal, Beth Phoenix outlasted beauties from both Raw and SmackDown to earn the right to face Kelly Kelly for the Divas Title at SummerSlam. However, few could have anticipated what The Glamazon did next.

It's a Night of Champions...Two Months Before The Actual PPV
20110801_raw_finish2_r.jpg

Live on Raw, WWE Champions John Cena and CM Punk will be in action. Plus, both Superstars will sign the contract for their unprecedented Undisputed WWE Title Match at SummerSlam. Don't miss the excitement Monday night at 9/8 CT on USA Network.

Tonight's RAW's Many Questions...
Will we get a peacful contract signing?
Will both Cena and Punk be victorious?
Will Triple H continue to meddle in others affairs?
Will we get confirmation of a multitude of matches?
Will we see Dolph Ziggler run away from Alex Riley once more?
Will Zack Ryder continue to be seen across a variety of channels and mediums?
Will Jim Ross be a 'special guest' once more?
Will FunKay's big return be noticed?
And oh so much more...

Who are you again?

We need more matches announced for SummerSlam. I think we'll get JoMo vs. Truth, but where does Miz fit in on the card?

This Jomo and Truth thing should have been so much better than it.. is. Nice LD. Can't be here later I'm afraid, times like this I wanna be back in uni halls.

Won't be around for this but hope you all enjoy the show.

Also I imagine The Miz will face Rey Mysterio at SummerSlam, possibly in a WWE Championship number one contendors match. But I also see them setting up Riley vs. Ziggler for SummerSlam which is a match I'm all for seeing.

Was planning on participating in more LD's but can't because my laptop is busted. I may post a little on commercials, but that's about it.

Three of the following matches will be added to SummerSlam tonight:

Rey vs. Miz
Morrison vs. Truth
Kofi vs. ADR
Riley vs. Ziggler

OR, they could have Kofi, ADR, Rey, and Miz in a Fatal Four Way number one contenders' match. So then you have your seven matches without leaving anyone important off the card.

I'm looking forward to tonight's show. As the go-home show for SummerSlam, it is highly important that they make things compelling.

Hopefully i can be a part of this if i get my phone to die and recharge again. Killing it now. Might join late. Hopefully Raw is as good as Smackdown was.

2nd biggest pay per view of the year, and outside of two matches, no hype whatsoever. The WWE better build, and build good tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back