WWE RAW 8/22/2011 -The Kliq, Conspiracys & More Twists Than Anywhere Else...Brother

Are you insinuating CM Punk only appeals to women?

1. The 8XL shirt would have covered God's genitalia if God has genitalia, making God's gender indeterminable.

2. Considering the pitch of CM Punk chants, I would say that Punk appeals mostly to males. This does not, however, imply that God would be male.

3. The tape had nothing to do with the gender bit. I merely was suggesting that God would be a fan of Punk.

And still, God hates you. :shrug:

goodone0ll.jpg

by Justin LaBar August 22, 2011

In an interesting note, towards the beginning of RAW when we saw Kevin Nash walking down the backstage hallway, he shook hands with a WWE production member.

That crew member with a headset was Cal Cole, the son of long time WWE announcer, Michael Cole.

Oh, so that's who it was. Good work, Justin.

Here's the 411 report:

X's 411 Raw Report

And Sly, I've been a pretty vocal fan of Cena's for like two years now man. I've said many times that I consider him one of the best wrestlers in the world today.

Just started watching. Becca and I saw from the end of the Divas match on so I've seen it already. Watching now for the review.

Nice to see Cena say Punk is his equal. Kind of a burn on Orton though as Cena says only one person can stand toe to toe with him.

OMG, I just got back home from being at RAW. That was the 2nd most amazing thing I have ever seen. Yes we were chanting lets go oilers, we are not biased here so we opted to cheer for our team(hahahahaha) And about the Tim Hortons the funny thing is....there is not one across the street. But feel free to ask about it...... Freakin fantasic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See this is the kidn of matches Del Rio needs: against guys who have credability but it doesn't hurt them to lose to the champion. Del Rio looks good and the other guy looks good. What more can you ask for?

Really hoping they don't go with Ziggler vs. Swagger (that's a lot of G's) already. The manager thing could go on for months.

Good review, seemed a bit rushed (?) but now I don't have to worry about watching the first half.

Well I watched the DVR of it so I did watch the version without commercials. What made ti seem rushed?
I don't know, it just seemed a bit different then normal, with a few extra spelling mistakes. it just seemed a little out of character. I almost thought you was drunk.

It could of just been that my mind was racing so I wasn't reading it properly.

Oh my god. Fuck the WWE. Why the hellz are they burying CM PUnk by having him loze to mr. 5 moves of duMe!!1!

And Sly, I've been a pretty vocal fan of Cena's for like two years now man. I've said many times that I consider him one of the best wrestlers in the world today.
Yes, I've seen you say he's a fine worker. I just didn't realize you liked him. I always thought it was kind of like with me and Myseterio. You recognize his quality, but don't want to see him anyways.
Nice to see Cena say Punk is his equal. Kind of a burn on Orton though as Cena says only one person can stand toe to toe with him.

Meh, the Orton feud was like two years ago. Can't expect wrestling fans to remember that far back. Besides, it wouldn't have put Punk over as much if Cena had given a whole list of guys who is on his level.
Cena got Taker over? Surely you jest.

Surely you're jesting now, right? And while I think you are joking, I'm not sure I'll check back in to find out, but what I believe Dowds was saying is that Undertaker got Khali over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back