• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW SUPERSHOW LD (9/26/2011) - This Raw won't be awesome, and that's the truth.

Del Rio needs something major to happen to help him garner more heat. "Destiny" is just not doing it anymore.

I'd give this raw 2 out of 5 stars. Just not that much good stuff. If you didn't see the show I'd tell you to watch the opening segment and the punk - del rio match and the aftermath everything else is pretty skip-able.

Cole saying that Lawler had anal bleeding with a completely serious look on his face, and then the awkward silence that followed, was the funniest moment of the night.

Good god I laughed my ass off at that.

Cole saying that Lawler had anal bleeding with a completely serious look on his face, and then the awkward silence that followed, was the funniest moment of the night.

Good god I laughed my ass off at that.

Booker made that priceless.

"WHAT" lololololol

Top five funniest moments of Raw:

1. Anal bleeding
2. "I'm gonna kick your butt"
3. Triple H continuing to increase the number of IC title participants
4. Christian asking if the match was for the title and then yelling and whining when it wasn't
5. CM Punk coming out in his old commentary suit

Top five BEST moments of Raw:

1. Cena's promo
2. Ryder winning again
3. Jerry Lawler not being on commentary
4. Triple H referencing the Orton angle again (Continuity FTW!)
5. The Henry vs. Khali match not happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back