WWE RAW Super Special Awesome Show 10/17/2011 - Down Mexico Way...

So let me get this straight.

They book Air Boom vs. Team Vickie....and then have another pair of guys destroy Team Vickie on the Raw before the show. Starting to see why people are saying WWE isn't thinking anymore?

The build is off. It looks like they're building for Ryder/Ziggler more than anything, but they booked a tag match instead. Maybe Ryder gets a title shot after Vengeance?

The build is off. It looks like they're building for Ryder/Ziggler more than anything, but they booked a tag match instead. Maybe Ryder gets a title shot after Vengeance?

Ryder will get a title shot at Survivor Series, I would put money on it.

Dolph & Swagger are the top heel tag team IMO, that's my only explanation for the booking.

I like Josh Matthews on announcing, even more than JR.

Matthews & Lawler partnership should be the future of the broadcast table.

Shouldn't Rico Rodriguez do the intro in English?

Btw, Del Rio looks pissed.. think someone either tried to steal his scarf or spilled something on it.

Alberto is trying as hard as he can to get booed. Mexicans cheer for anything mexican related. MAybe that'st why he looks so pissed, to get some extra boos

Alberto is trying as hard as he can to get booed. Mexicans cheer for anything mexican related. MAybe that'st why he looks so pissed, to get some extra boos

I live in Toronto and when they wanted to get heat on any of the Canadian wrestlers (Edge, Jericho, Christian), they would have these guys put on an anti-Toronto promo during the first commercial break.

Del Rio probably did an anti-Mexico City promo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back