WWE RAW 9/5/2011 - Surely All These Pipe Bombs Are Illegal?

It was pretty much average. Nash sucked the life out of it completely though.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3395414 said:
It was only horrible from the point Nash showed up. Although it was very average work from Punk though, he usually steps it up more than that.
No, Punk's part was awful as well. He did a whole lot of talking without saying anything at all.

The only part in the entire segment which I found somewhat entertaining was Punk's reference to the Super Shredder, which, like he said, probably went over the heads of most in the audience.

That segment went on for two long and was too awful. They couldn't have built it up a little better? Like, trips saying he had some security footage that was on the way and actually showing the footage later in the night?

That was...painfully bland. Punk offered nothing new and cracked the same mediocre and dated jokes he did two weeks ago, Nash had pretty much nothing to work with and HHH just went from point A to point B with his stuff. Very, very mundane.

This segment has been absolutely awful, from the very beginning. Please get it off my screen.

Yeah, it was rough. It just dragged and dragged and dragged, which is a shame because I thought everything that those three have done together has been very good.

Or maybe it should have been on Smackdown so they could've edited the shit out of it. Horrible segment really. I'm a huge fan of all three of them and this was fucking brutal.

I'm not a huge fan of any of them, but I respect what all of them can do. And that was subpar for all of them.

Future endeavors mentioned on air. Mr. Future Endeavored trademarked a while ago.

No involvement in the segment with Ace, despite him hiring Nash.

Nash involved with Miz/Truth. Sounds like many run-ins at NOC with Punk/HHH uniting to fend them off.

Okay, more Nash and Johnny Ace. Can we move onto something interesting? Oh, Bourne and Nash. With horribly mixed music. I guess not.

Oh yay, the bland Asians and "Air Boom."

Who green lighted that name, anyway?

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3395445 said:
Oh yay, the bland Asians and "Air Boom."

Who green lighted that name, anyway?

What is wrong with you? You're being particularly insufferable as of the last 24 hours. You’re becoming deeply annoying once more and I surely can't be the only person to get annoyed more and more each time you post in this discussion.

It's funny how even after the brand merger we still have this lack of star power on my television screen right now.

Really? Because Khali is the only one in this match I give a damn about. :shrug:

Yeah. I mean, sure Evan and Kofi's mic-work and personalities are as bland as an unsalted cracker, but I do think they are exciting when it comes to their in-ring work. I can't say the same for Khali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back