• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Given how bad the house show attendance has been with a world title match, the idea of it not having one is a scary thought.

People want to see world championship level talent. The belt is just a prop. I'm sure something like Cena/Del Rio for no title would draw more then let's say Punk/Miz for the title.

I'll be honest and say I said exactly that about Cena. Never thought he'd amount to much when I first saw him. Don't think I've ever been more wrong

Neither guy are good at building up drama. Idk. That Wade/Cena work last year totally made me jaded when it comes to how I think storylines these days should be presented. You felt for Cena and you wanted to see him broke Wade's nose like at least 54 times.

Unless you are a die hard Punk fan, I honestly don't see how anyone can be into what him and HHH are doing.

And my trannie movie doesn't come on for another hour. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back