• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Sounds like you were asking about something you just saw. I don't think you changed the channel.

Here's your problem your assuming I didn't change the channel when I did as soon as Sheamus came out I changed to Mnf and when I put it back on raw Mcgillicutty was in the high cross.

does anyone else think it seems like they were like "oh crap we have a Raw tonight" and then threw whatever they could think of together hoping it would entertain some people?

Well, that was something. I guess.

I am a little distraught that people are complaining about the HHH/Punk segment that is likely to close the show. Their segments together have been nothing but forced and shitty, with Punk being particularly annoying. I think that is a bigger issue than the position it has on the card. We all knew HHH wouldn't take the backseat to anyone when he came back..

does anyone else think it seems like they were like "oh crap we have a Raw tonight" and then threw whatever they could think of together hoping it would entertain some people?

They were as excited as everyone else about the NFL returning. Which if anyone is interested, Brady has 511 passing yards including a 99.5 yard TD

No, I think it was "Oh crap, Monday Night Football is back tonight", and they threw whatever crap they would think of together, while not using up any good storylines because nobody will be watching.

Here's your problem your assuming I didn't change the channel when I did as soon as Sheamus came out I changed to Mnf and when I put it back on raw Mcgillicutty was in the high cross.

I'm just giving you shit bro. Really though the point was to further the angle between Lawler and Otunga & Hennig.

One thing I've always hated about the HHH is that everything and everything specifically goes out of their way to kiss his ass and makes everything about HHH. "He is the greatest ever! He never makes a mistake!" Or for you Punk cult members "He doesn't have a pair!"

It just makes anyone or anything else within the same segment/match seem really insignificant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back