• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Even as CM Punk's biggest fan, I still have to ask why the fuck is a CM Punk segment headlining a show over a match between the WWE Champion and his manager vs. the biggest star in the company and one of the most legendary wrestlers in history?

I'll tell you why... typical HHH bullshit, that's why. If the prick is on the show, he must be in the spotlight. It's fucking pathetic.

Actually, I would probably say it has more to do with Monday Night Football, than anything with HHH. With the Patriots playing right now, I would think they'd want their biggest draw and Bret Hart competing head to head with the Patriots vs. Dolphins. The second Monday Night Football game (Oakland vs. Denver) isn't nearly the ratings draw the first is.

So I think this was just the WWE's way to get the best ratings possible.

I kid you not: on her first visit I had my head on her stomach and slapped the bed three times, raised my hand in the air, hummed my theme song from OCW and cut a promo on the Triad. 100% true story. She was speechless.
Kind of... I can't even think of a word.

I kid you not: on her first visit I had my head on her stomach and slapped the bed three times, raised my hand in the air, hummed my theme song from OCW and cut a promo on the Triad. 100% true story. She was speechless.

And she wanted to come back for a second visit?

Actually, I would probably say it has more to do with Monday Night Football, than anything with HHH. With the Patriots playing right now, I would think they'd want their biggest draw and Bret Hart competing head to head with the Patriots vs. Dolphins. The second Monday Night Football game (Oakland vs. Denver) isn't nearly the ratings draw the first is.

So I think this was just the WWE's way to get the best ratings possible.

Makes sense, but I still wouldn't put it past HHH, especially since the match ended up being as shitty and pointless as possible.

Even as CM Punk's biggest fan, I still have to ask why the fuck is a CM Punk segment headlining a show over a match between the WWE Champion and his manager vs. the biggest star in the company and one of the most legendary wrestlers in history?

I'll tell you why... typical HHH bullshit, that's why. If the prick is on the show, he must be in the spotlight. It's fucking pathetic.

Now that the match is over I think we can agree that regardless of the players involved that was not the last thing you want on your fans minds right before a PPV.

Plus I think WWE is putting more thought in trying to keep the 10pm audience on Raw. Cena and Hart help keep the audience.

The CM Punk/HHH segment is the most important part of the show and will likely run on for awhile, so it should undoubtedly be the closing segment.

And she wanted to come back for a second visit?

.....I made her tap me on the shoulder for a submission and counted to ten while she was getting a drink on the previous visit. I haven't thought of a DQ yet.

Some people tap their girls. I make them tap.

.....I made her tap me on the shoulder for a submission and counted to ten while she was getting a drink on the previous visit. I haven't thought of a DQ yet.

Some people tap their girls. I make them tap.

This is all I could think of after reading this post:

[YOUTUBE]0mbaQMgIbpE[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back