• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

You have absolutely no idea of the things I know, and the things I've told him. The Admin Room may have the raunchiest threads on the entire forum.

I didn't expect that from you... You're fairly more reserved. I'm also pretty unsure if I really want to know of what goes on in there.

You have absolutely no idea of the things I know, and the things I've told him. The Admin Room may have the raunchiest threads on the entire forum.

The saddest part: she and I have probably talked about you and Norcal more than anyone but her kids. This includes Shawn Michaels or any of our family members.

Even as CM Punk's biggest fan, I still have to ask why the fuck is a CM Punk segment headlining a show over a match between the WWE Champion and his manager vs. the biggest star in the company and one of the most legendary wrestlers in history?

I'll tell you why... typical HHH bullshit, that's why. If the prick is on the show, he must be in the spotlight. It's fucking pathetic.

That...is actually kind of disturbing, really. :lmao:

I kid you not: on her first visit I had my head on her stomach and slapped the bed three times, raised my hand in the air, hummed my theme song from OCW and cut a promo on the Triad. 100% true story. She was speechless.

Even as CM Punk's biggest fan, I still have to ask why the fuck is a CM Punk segment headlining a show over a match between the WWE Champion and his manager vs. the biggest star in the company and one of the most legendary wrestlers in history?

I'll tell you why... typical HHH bullshit, that's why. If the prick is on the show, he must be in the spotlight. It's fucking pathetic.

CM Punk wanting to squash other peoples main-event time? Blasphemy, return back to the underworld you mylogenous troglodyte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back