• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE RAW 9/5/2011 LD – Alberto Del Rio and His Masters of Evil

Three black guys are involved in this match: the ref, Kofi, and Truth. This will surely spawn a Nation of Domination thread.

1) Del Rio in that opening segment came across as someone who was anything BUT a big deal. Like he was genuinely frustrated he hasn't caught on with the fans despite being pushed to the point it is almost a 'literal shove.'

2) Truth looks like a crazy homeless guy you can see on any corner of Downtown Phoenix right now. lol

I think we've found wrestling fans who are more in need of a life than you. Never thought we'd see the day.

The other day for fun I added up the amount of pages I've written in reviews total over the past two and a half years. I stopped when I hit 3,500. That's single spaced, Veranda font size 10. I've also seen approximately over 50,000 wrestling matches. I met Becca and make money off a wrestling forum.

I think I still reign on high.

The other day for fun I added up the amount of pages I've written in reviews total over the past two and a half years. I stopped when I hit 3,500. That's single spaced, Veranda font size 10. I've also seen approximately over 50,000 wrestling matches. I met Becca and make money off a wrestling forum.

I think I still reign on high.

[YOUTUBE]HcSRpcXSQq8[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back