WWE Hell in a Cell 2011 LD - Remember When These Used to Go Over 1000 Posts?

I hope Mark Henry holds onto the world title for a long time so at least one of the titles doesn't seem pointless (I know fake sport titles mean nothing but still).

Gee, I wonder if John Cena is going to end up breaking Ric Flair's record for number of championships? Especially with titles changing hands at nearly every PPV.

The next PPV is what, 3 weeks? So does that mean we get a Cena / Del Rio rematch since Cena got locked out of the cage and couldn't actually defend the belt? Where does this put CM Punk now?

I believe this is just a temporary turmoil and we might be coming close to a very lengthy title reign soon (I hope, at least).

It's a reflex of how the entire WWE is in turmoil with a new COO and all.

So I guess this is how you get HHH fired and Vince back in the fold, at least it keeps things going even though the ending was meh. All in all a decent PPV.

So I guess this is how you get HHH fired and Vince back in the fold, at least it keeps things going even though the ending was meh. All in all a decent PPV.

Maybe, but if they stick to the story and the board really did give Vince a vote of no confidence why would they bring him back? Unless the story is that Triple H was behind the conspiracy the whole time in some fashion...

Don't get me wrong I've been loving what the WWE has been doing in 2011 but these constant title changes are a little annoying

Oh I know. What we really need is Rock and Mankind again, trading the title like four times by February. Or Kane winning it for one day so Austin can be a two time champion by June. Or Hogan getting the title back from Taker 2 weeks later. Or like in 99 when the IC Title changed more than once a month on average.

Seriously this isn't new.

Maybe, but if they stick to the story and the board really did give Vince a vote of no confidence why would they bring him back? Unless the story is that Triple H was behind the conspiracy the whole time in some fashion...

Or maybe Steph with Vince pulling the Strings. Either way HHH isn't allowed to get into physical confrontation his job depends on it.

One thing is for sure about this ending:
Miz and Truth definitely cemented their characters as being completely insane and dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back