The 'Ask A Question' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as the Undertaker is part time, will he ever win the title again?

well undertaker has said he doesn't want the belt again, so he probably won't get it ever again

You know when WZ posts ratings... what do all the figures like... mean?

yo Is it true that The imortal Jeff Harty is acomin bak 2 wwe????????

Kionda said:
You know when WZ posts ratings... what do all the figures like... mean?

junior member means ur new, and then somewhere u get to be a member, than when u have 100 posts ur a senior member

kevinstead said:
yo Is it true that The imortal Jeff Harty is acomin bak 2 wwe????????

we don't no if he is coming back, he is still under contract in tna

Flippyskate21 said:
junior member means ur new, and then somewhere u get to be a member, than when u have 100 posts ur a senior member

No I mean ratings for the shows...

i have a question about last years GAB with taker vs hassan and winner would be the number 1 contender. what i dont get is why would jbl just get a rematch at summerslam?

cmiller9291 said:
i have a question about last years GAB with taker vs hassan and winner would be the number 1 contender. what i dont get is why would jbl just get a rematch at summerslam?
Ok if I remember right JBL had it in the contract if he won the match yet didn't win the title he would get a rematch. He won the match by DQ. So he and Undertaker had a no1 contender match which JBL won due to interference from Randy Orton.:wwf:

^No and The Khali match was because of Khalis liver issuees

Who do you guys think has the brightest future out of Randy Orton, John Cena, Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, Shelton Benjamin, Carlito and UMAGA with Armando Alejandro Estrrrraaadddaaa!!::wwf:

there is a rumor that TNT is going to start airing a wrestling program at night and rumors have it that the ultimate warrior with be returning to be on that show? does anyone think that this is true?

I have a lot of.:

I have a doubt,, who plays bret hart music ?

What happen with ultimate warrior and why everybody hate them ?

What was the "clic" ? i know that it's something with shawn michaels

why ecw dissappear ?

What happen to Essa Rios, and if he it's going to back to wwe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back