Raw Live Dissizzle

If Cena is the biggest star on RAW, and he is making possibly his final appearance on the show, wouldn't that be the MAIN EVENT? I know Jericho/HBK is a better match, and will end in 7 on 7 warfare with RAW showing unity entering the PPV, but still.

I'd love for someone to explain to me how Snoop Dogg fits in with this PG rating.

Why put out a 3 dvd set of a wrestlers best matches if they are still wrestling? What you gonna do, make another dvd set? I will only buy it if his daughter is on it lol.

Please let Cena win, please. If he's on Smackdown...well there goes the quality of that show. Batista AND Cena on one show? Everyone else is fucked if that happens.

Batista and Cena on the same show would be awesome for me. I think Vince and I like the same things.......merchandise sales.

Actually, I like Batista in the ring. He's a big guy that throws people. Works for me.

Not really any different with Cena and HHH.

Which is why Raw is the land of death for any young talent.

Batista and Cena on the same show would be awesome for me. I think Vince and I like the same things.......merchandise sales.

Actually, I like Batista in the ring. He's a big guy that throws people. Works for me.

How would Batista and Cena on the same show boost merchandise sales? If anything it would limit them because Smackdown is watched by a lot less people than Raw.

I don't think Cena will lose either way. They won't take the Golden Boy off of Raw. But if he were to go to Smackdown, god that would suck. Say goodbye to any chance of seeing John Morrison get a push.

2exajd4.jpg

BTW, Cena's not leaving Raw so he can go to the show that is shown on a channel that the some of the country doesn't get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back