Raw Live Dissizzle

Lmao at HHH asking about Kofi's accent!!!!!
But really, they need to give Kofi mic time. He could be great!!

Kofi just jumped up a level on the totem pole. No one (at least not me) would buy him as a legit title contender with that accent he used to have. Now I could buy him as an underdog title contender.

It was completely ridiculous, but it needed to be done.

Brilliant opening thegment. I really felt the tenthion between the teammathes. Especially Cody Rhodthes and Jack Thwagger. And The Big Thow is getting thome really tholid heat. Jutht a therrific opening to kick off the wresthling program.

Brilliant opening thegment. I really felt the tenthion between the teammathes. Especially Cody Rhodthes and Jack Thwagger. And The Big Thow is getting thome really tholid heat. Jutht a therrific opening to kick off the wresthling program.

I had never seen a picture of this bride of your's. Good job buddy. Congrats again.

Kofi just jumped up a level on the totem pole. No one (at least not me) would buy him as a legit title contender with that accent he used to have. Now I could buy him as an underdog title contender.

It was completely ridiculous, but it needed to be done.

I think Kofi's going to be a world champion within a year. He's already won both midcard titles and is seriously over with the crowd. Now it's all about fleshing out his mic skills and charisma.

I will be pissed if they make Kofi get pinned here. They already took him out of a main event at the Elimination Chamber

Kofi is not Jamacian????????? I haven't been this disappointed since I found out that Hornswaggle wasn't really Vince's son!!!

why are they making them keep the T-shirts on? Hey everyone, there's avideo game coming out for the 12th year in a row at the same time of year.

Me too. I've been thinking of reasons for the WWE to give SD! the win, and all I can come up with is "because Vince wants to", which is good enough of a reason for him to do almost anything.

I think we are gonna see Dibiasi fight tonight, win, and then help Orton win at the PPV.

They need to hold off turning DiBiasi. Turn him right before his movie comes out.

No its not a Elimination match well I think its not. I mean it would be sorta weird having Two ppv in a row with straight elimination matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back