• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Something tells me that Bret vs. Vince might be able to top Goldberg vs. Lesnar.

I don't mean that in a good way.

Seriously, I'm trying to watch Bret Hart take the place down one fake light at a time, and there's a guy in the crowd... with a gold helmet on.

I... why? WHO IS THAT GUY AND WHY IS HE WEARING A HELMET?

Agreed, the announcers are freaking killing this thing. Oh he's going for the Sharpshooter. WHile he's doing that, I'll have the turkey on white please.

I don't know if I liked that or I didn't. I like Cena building it up, I like bret coming out beating up guards, I like Vince running like a bitch, don't like bret being over weight, don't like the way he handled equipment (he didn't sell it that well) don't like Brett falling over. I hope they rehearse better next week, lol.

Seriously, I'm trying to watch Bret Hart take the place down one fake light at a time, and there's a guy in the crowd... with a gold helmet on.

I... why? WHO IS THAT GUY AND WHY IS HE WEARING A HELMET?

It's a fucking Saints helmet. The Saints are an American football (handegg) team. They won a pretty important game yesterday.

Man it's a real shame JR isn't around to announce the hell outta Bret vs Vince and I'm 100 percent sincere.

Is it possible for him to return just for WM, i don't get why Lawler wasn't more enthusiastic, somethings not right!
Maybe it's cause Vince is part of the angle so he can't be in the back screaming bloody murder into their headsets to actually pretend to give two shits about whats going on in the ring...

Why does the crowd sound so dead for him? He's Bret fucking Hart.

Because he's old, busted up and those old enough to care about him are more concerned with him not hurting himself. The falling tech equipment being a prime example a man who is a danger to himself. I'm genuinely not going to be able to watch his match at Wrestlemania. At best it'll be a car wreck that he can at least walk away from.

Because he's old, busted up and those old enough to care about him are more concerned with him not hurting himself. The falling tech equipment being a prime example a man who is a danger to himself. I'm genuinely not going to be able to watch his match at Wrestlemania. At best it'll be a car wreck that he can at least walk away from.

OMGZ!!!!!!!! HE like tripped over something. He is obviously too old to be wrestling.

I want to beat the vagina of every woman in these Celtic Woman commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back