• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

For one, I do. I am sure most of the crowd, the crowd that goes apeshit for both of them, do.

They put on good matches. And besides, putting them in a match against each other opens up the title matches for someone else and takes away time that Evan Bourne might ruin by failing to sell damage inflicted upon him.

Evan Bourne sucks, but Dibiase could be a potentially pushed to the moon, but Cena's got to 'further the storyline' by thumping Ted. Oh well. I didn't realize Vince was involved. This is well played. Still wish it wasn't Dibiase though. And Cena + Batista = shit. Then again, it's only one man's opinion.

Is it so hard to think that John Cena drove Batista out of the ring so Batista just came back to beat him up for that? lol

Make fun of? It's not your fantasy?

Do you really want to know the answer to that?

And yes, a businessman is all about money. That's such a shocker.

Batista was a good guy? What did I miss?

Cena does this because he loves it. Vince: so long paycheck Johnny boy!

Good Cena promo so far. Digging his promos with Vince the last few weeks, first time he's impressed me with a promo in a long time.

Awesome first hour, incredibly boring second hour so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back