Live Discussion: Raw 01/11/10 Featuring Guest Host: Mike Tyson

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
ATTENTION ALL GUESTS:

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for the evening, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

Coming off the heels of a historic night in a throwback to the Monday Night Wars when Raw took on its closest competitor TNA in a live battle against iMPACT, Raw will once again face off against another challenge from SpikeTV. Tonight Raw goes head to head with the UFC. And to make matters worst, this time, there is talks that Bret Hart will not be appearing.

The good news for WWE however, is that John Cena will be back and this time, Raw will bring with them Mike Tyson as a Guest Host, to combat UFC.

As of right now, your scheduled staff Raw LD commentary team for the evening will be:

Klunderbunker
Mr. Eko
Lord Sidious

and Special Guest: Lil Wes is my Big Daddy (FTS)

According to rumors, Bret will return during the Jon Heder/Don Johnson episode next week.

It comes at a good time, that show's going to need all the help it can get.

I'm in...I think.

Well, it won't be as fun as last week, that's for sure. Last Monday was literally the most enjoyable time I have had watching wrestling in probably a decade since the Monday Night Wars were last on.

But if WWE's material isn't up to par this evening, then I'll do what I always do and call it down the middle.

Well, it won't be as fun as last week, that's for sure. Last Monday was literally the most enjoyable time I have had watching wrestling in probably a decade since the Monday Night Wars were last on.

But if WWE's material isn't up to par this evening, then I'll do what I always do and call it down the middle.

yep, that's exactly what you always do...

1st Bret Hart, now Tyson? Poor HBK, its the attitude era all over again, before last week, his last meetings with Bret and Tyson both went really bad.

Oh man if Monkey is participating I might have to show up. Rock this bad boy Horsemen style haha. We shall see.

So what's the update on The Rock? Is he hosting this month or no?

Nope. Rock apparently is too busy. Every time WWE tries to reach out to him, Rock's schedule seems to be booked. Very interesting. I honestly question whether Rock is as busy as he claims because every single time WWE reaches out to him, he's supposedly busy traveling. Personally, I think he is just blowing them off.

I think WWE should just leave The Rock alone and let The Rock reach out to them, since they've reached out to him too many times.

Agree completely with Sid. If Rock wants to host let him contact you and schedule a date. I really question if we'll ever see Rock comeback. And I'm not counting the pre-record videos that he has had in the past. I'm talking about a live comeback.

Fuck him then. You know he's going to make a Bret-like return in a few years when there's a whole new generation of fans who aren't going to know who he is. Or at least they'll know, but they won't have been around to see him in his heyday.

I said the same thing about Bret. People knew his name, and knew it had a major significance, but they didn't know what to expect. My 13 year old neighbor was watching with me, and I asked him what he thought of Bret. He just thought he was just another guest host. He didn't get the tension between Bret and HBK because that tension is replicated in every feud. He didn't get that it was real. He didn't think Bret was better on the mic than anyone else either. He thought it was just another guest host.

Mind you, he wanted and expected HBK to land a SCM and have Bret get revenge later. He was gunning for a HBK or an entire DX heel turn.

I was contemplating watching Futrama instead but im gonna be loyal to my WWE. No Swagger or he jobs, turn on music when Hornswoggle does his thing and just tune the crap out. I always look forward to The Miz now a days, I used to hate that dude.

Not really a big deal going head to head with a shitty UFC card, at least for casual fans.

At least there is no football games going on tonight for WWE to compete against. If Bret is going to appear next week, I'm sure Raw will have no problem with the ratings. I hope this Raw can deliver after last week's momentum. We will probably see Mike Tyson box Hornswoggle though.

We will probably see Mike Tyson box Hornswoggle though

Tyson would go from baddest man on the planet to greatest man on the planet in one punch. And the ratings will be off the charts.

a literal crying shame that Hart is most likely not gonna be there tonight.. a week skipped following the attack on Hart by McMahon? How will it play out?

They better have something HUGE for next week, like Hart coming out and calling Vince out, and Vince telling Hart he has no business being there, and calls security to remove him.. then Steph comes out (Since Linda and Shane cant) and tells Vince that Hart is the new General Manager of RAW.

ATTENTION ALL GUESTS:

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for the evening, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

Coming off the heels of a historic night in a throwback to the Monday Night Wars when Raw took on its closest competitor TNA in a live battle against iMPACT, Raw will once again face off against another challenge from SpikeTV. Tonight Raw goes head to head with the UFC. And to make matters worst, this time, there is talks that Bret Hart will not be appearing.

The good news for WWE however, is that John Cena will be back and this time, Raw will bring with them Mike Tyson as a Guest Host, to combat UFC.

As of right now, your scheduled staff Raw LD commentary team for the evening will be:

Klunderbunker
Mr. Eko
Lord Sidious

How did I get left off of this list? Jesus. Me, NSL, X and KB are the LD dream team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back