ECW LD 1/12/10

:lmao:

Kane only started losing momentum in 2007, and even since then he's still been a major player in the main event scene

Plus your a Zack Ryder fan, you have no room to talk

No, he started losing momentum in 2002. Plus, there is no continuity with his character at all anymore.

LOLZ BECUZ I'M A FAN OF ZACK RYDER I SHOULDN'T CRITIQUE WRESTLING.

Shut up. He's been awesome since undergoing this gimmick change and puts on great matches. He's a hell of a lot better than Kane (who should be retired by now). When was the last time Kane put on a good match?

No, he started losing momentum in 2002. Plus, there is no continuity with his character at all anymore.

LOLZ BECUZ I'M A FAN OF ZACK RYDER I SHOULDN'T CRITIQUE WRESTLING.

Shut up. He's been awesome since undergoing this gimmick change and puts on great matches. He's a hell of a lot better than Kane (who should be retired by now). When was the last time Kane put on a good match?

for the sake of not going around in circles, I'll just say a difference of opinion

You feel that Kane sucks, and I feel that Zack Ryder is destined to be the next Mr. Kennedy

Just got around to watching last night's episode. Am I the only one that thought Goldust and Trent Baretta had a match FAR better than it had any right being? That was about as good of a 5+ minute TV match as I've ever seen.

Zeke winning the battle royal kind of pissed me off. I was really hoping for Yoshi to win. Zeke vs. Christian doesn't sound very appealing.

Christian is damn fine at bumping around, so he will likely make Zeke look like a thousand bucks, a destructive monster, before pulling off an upset win. Probably botched interefence by Regal or real intereference from Kozlov

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back