ECW LD 1/12/10

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
ATTENTION ALL GUESTS:

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for the evening, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

This is the ECW LD, with commentators GuyCompton, th3truthiness, and X, with special guest NorCal and special observer Doc.

Should be a good show tonight. Of course. What are the plans?

Oh what the hell. I call power abuse.

How the FUCK is advertising ECW "trying too hard"?

I call race card. Everyone knows the mods only hate Doc because he's black. Or mexican. You damn racist mods!

They only hate me because I'm half-English and half-American. They want me to pick a side and be done with it.

I'll probably be here. Looking forward to see where ECW plans on heading with their main event scene, specifically what's going to happen to Christian, Shelton, and Yoshi.

I think I'm going to have a heart attack tonight, because Vance Archer is going to be too INTENSE for me to handle.

I think I'm going to have a heart attack tonight, because Vance Archer is going to be too INTENSE for me to handle.

Can someone please start a thread about this in the ECW section ... mocking WWE for how they keep emphasizing that "Archer is intense" each and every week?

I want someone from WWE Creative to see that thread so they can see the Internet is making fun of them for it.

The internet makes fun of anyone for anything Sid. Literally name something, I can find you someone mocking it. 9/11, AIDs, stillborn children, holocaust experiments, you name it, the internet has exploited it for comedic purposes.

By that logic, an AIDS-ridden Jewish Vance Archer crashing a plane would be the funniest thing ever.

Vance Archer is so intense that he makes me blow a load when he looks into the camera. I can't explain it. The guy is just so....INTENSE!!!!

God this never gets old haha.

over here in the uk we dont get ecw till thursday i think it is,so i will be playing poker and following you guys for my updates,oh and im goin out on a limb and sayin that eze wins the homecoming

Tonight's word is battle royal. What happened to the days when these "over the top rope challenges" used to be called battle royals? Maybe it reminds WWE of the Japanese movie where school kids are put on an island and forced to kill each other? Maybe just the fact that the term battle royal is slightly violent? Whatever the reason, we can't have anything of the like in the PG era, and that's tonight's word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back