Raw LD Has Found The Rock Jewel's Been Hiding Under on 2/22/10

Now, you all know what is going through Vince's mind, right now.

We have:

Edge vs Jericho

and

Cena vs Batista

Vince has got to be thinking about how he can ruin those 2 Main Events by doing Triple Threat Matches at this point.

Let me just say: AWESOME episode of Raw tonight. Coupled with a very good PPV last night, I am amped up and excited for Wrestlemania right now moreso than I have been in YEARS. For fuck's sake I'm even looking forward to seeing a Batista-Cena match. ME....looking forward...to a BATISTA-CENA MATCH!

Lulz. "Go get him."

So. Does this mean that Batista/Cena will have to be No DQ? If Batista keeps illegally attacking Cena, then you're going to have to make it No DQ.

Let me just say: AWESOME episode of Raw tonight. Coupled with a very good PPV last night, I am amped up and excited for Wrestlemania right now moreso than I have been in YEARS. For fuck's sake I'm even looking forward to seeing a Batista-Cena match. ME....looking forward...to a BATISTA-CENA MATCH!

See what happens when we get fresh feuds and angles? This is good TV.

Also, I'm fucking SOLD on Cena/Batista II. Their first match was really good, and Batista usually shows effort for Wrestlemania.

...not even heel heat... just tired of "big dave" please retire heat

can somebody explain to me the fucking difference between "heel heat" and "please retire heat." Better yet, tell me how I can tell the fucking difference. Batista is getting over as a heel, and everyone is bitching. Fuck them, Batista is on a roll right now.

See what happens when we get fresh feuds and angles? This is good TV.

Damn right brotha. Best episode of Raw I've seen in a long, long time based just on pure entertainment.

Wrestlemania 26 is going to be quite fucking awesome methinks.

Notice something here.

This has been a VERY successful segment. It's been very slow and there has been nothing fancy about it. A heel is beating up a face with a chair. It's as basic as you can get and it's working.

Simple booking will always work better than big elaborate plots.

I could book Raw. The IWC would hate it, but people who enjoy television would love the drama I create.

I couldn't get it for any other reason that Batista actually wanted to face Cena. But no heel thinks like that, unless you're HBK.

Your ways of thinking actually make sense. Congratulations.

can somebody explain to me the fucking difference between "heel heat" and "please retire heat." Better yet, tell me how I can tell the fucking difference. Batista is getting over as a heel, and everyone is bitching. Fuck them, Batista is on a roll right now.

your right, The problem is that these people are used to the heels like Stone Cold, Jericho, Orton who we like as heels and we cheer. Batista is a true heel, he's not very liked, he's doing his job

More realistically, but sometimes Cena will stop selling thoughout his comeback, and Hardy will sell a black eye for six months.

True. But Cena had everyone cheering his name over Batista, and all he was doing was writhing in pain. I mean fuck, I was actually agreeing with Lawler's ******ed commentary.

Batista is such an awesome heel. He doesn't need to say a word.

I think in 15 minutes he said:

"Go get him"

and

"Heh."

He's that damn good. It's the scraggly beard. Must be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back