WWE Raw's Rumble Hangover on 2/1/10

Don't give me that bullshit.

You were expecting Bret to work a match at Mania just like everyone else was.

Ummm

No I wasn't.

I don't seem to put as much stock on the "reports" as you do, what with Undertaker facing Jeri-I mean Cen- I mean Sha- I mean whatever guess work it seems to be depending on what's happening on the last episode of RAW :suspic:

Who's asking Bret to work a match? I'm not. I'm just complaining over how fucking absurdly badly they have fucked about this angle. Seriously, after 13 fucking years we get a five minute promo with HBK and a BS "make-up" hug and that's fucking it? After all that time, all that hype, arguably the biggest rivalry in WWE history and that's it? My god how they have fucked that up. No, can't have HBK and Hart involved together like everyone on Planet Earth wants, nope that would just make FAR too much sense. Can't have logic in this booking, no sir!

I think Cena and Orton received more cheers then Bret tonight. I knew Bret was fragile but not that fragile. Batista could of poked him with a pillow and killed him. At least it was nice to hear some adult language for once. It looks like Cena and Batista will overshadow Vince and Bret's feud. I just think Bret's return was the right place at the wrong time.

Good show. But they continue to fuck up the Bret Hart angle. I mean, it was a solid show, William Shatner singing HBK's theme = fucking epic win, but man the suckitude of the Hart segment to close the show just sucked all of the wind out of me and left a bad taste in my mouth.

I can barely talk, my hearing is shot, my knees and ankles are throbbing, and I am marking out like a bitch for Edge.

That true. Last year Edge couldn't defeat Cena to win the WWE TItle. He came in as champion so it would be a bit tricky to win your own title.

What a great raw. Every single match was entertaining, which I havent been able to say about RAW for quite some time.

I don't know why you guys are shitting all over the end, I thought it was one of the best RAW endings in years. Very Impressed. Now Bret needs someone to face Batista, like the Donald Trump with Lashley angle a few years back. I'm excited to see how this angle goes and so far I'm impressed with how it's going.

There needs to be more than three weeks before EC. Take a week off the build to Mania. It's not going to kill them.

One of the best Raw endings in years?

I officially give up. The youth have gone to hell in a hand basket. That was fucking terrible. Who would actually compare this to the Trump-Lashley-Umaga match at WM 23, as if that's a fucking GOOD thing?

Why am I watching TNA all of a sudden?

Oh never mind it was Montreal. So much alike that it was only the 12 years apart that lets you tell them apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back