• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Raw's Rumble Hangover on 2/1/10

Huh? What surprising people qualified for EC? I guess Ted could be surprising but I thought it was fairly obvious that they were going to begin the main event push of either DiBiase or Rhodes. Every other qualifier was painfully obvious who would win.

Huh? What surprising people qualified for EC? I guess Ted could be surprising but I thought it was fairly obvious that they were going to begin the main event push of either DiBiase or Rhodes. Every other qualifier was painfully obvious who would win.

I probably miss that since I pretty much stop paying attention when Legacy comes on my TV. I was also pretty shocked Orton beat HBK. How does he get his match now?

I thought that was pretty obvious as well considering how upset HBK was about being eliminated from the Rumble. Pretty obvious they're teasing a heel turn for HBK about him losing his mind from not being able to meet 'Taker at Wrestlemania.

Well yea they are teasing the heel turn, and ive already said I see him costing Taker the title in order to get his match. Still dont see how that makes it obvious he wont get to the chamber though.

I thought for sure we would get some Mark Henry throwing HBK around the chamber like a fucking rag doll action. and NEITHER of them made it.

I always like having one huge guy in there, to be a wrecking machine. The one with Umaga in it a couple years ago was fucking sweet

LOL at you being stupid enough to think I was "removed" from the Raw LD's. I'm sorry, but that was funny when I had you and a few others going with that.

I never even implied in my posts about you being removed from the LDs. What are you replying to? A post that I made a week ago? Also, one "meh" post about you being gone, a "meh" post after you were outed, and then you're like HUEUHUEUHUEUH I FOOLED YOU GUYS, SELF HIGH FIVE!

You had better watch your steppin' because you will wind up right back in Prison if you keep mouthing off about me.

Except I haven't broken any rules. I'm not flaming you, or calling you names, or being nearly as disrespectful as you are being. I'm not going to sit here and agree with everything you say simply because you got me out of the Prison. Hey, thanks for that. But I'm not a fucking monkey. Sorry.

I've probably said the least about you, in the most joking way that I possibly can compared to the others that have mentioned your name in their posts, yet you continue to target me as if I'm the only person you think is intellectually inferior to you. Being a moderator means you enforce the rules of the board, not threaten to use your powers simply because you don't like another poster.

tl;dr: Lighten up. I'm busting your balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back