WWE Raw's Rumble Hangover on 2/1/10

So Swagger loses twice to Santino, beats him once, does very little in the Rumble, and is now up for a possible title shot?

Is that supposed to make sense?

One of the best Raw endings in years?

I officially give up. The youth have gone to hell in a hand basket. That was fucking terrible. Who would actually compare this to the Trump-Lashley-Umaga match at WM 23, as if that's a fucking GOOD thing?

It was very entertaining as was the Trump-Lashley angle and match. I think Batista is a nice fit as Vinny's enforcer and besides, he needs something to do at Mania. That was probably the first time ever that I marked out for Dave. It was just a sweet moment.

Ugh. Another Nascar racer to host next week. I hope he shows more personality than the last ones.

I am so looking forward to that tag match next week. Should make a great main event.

Ok seriously, if you insist on NASCAR guys, it's Jimmie Johnson, Earnhardt Jr or Jeff Gordon, end of potential hosts.

Ok seriously, if you insist on NASCAR guys, it's Jimmie Johnson, Earnhardt Jr or Jeff Gordon, end of potential hosts.

Carl Edwards is pretty popular. He has a nice following. Nowhere near as popular as the above 3. Edwards is also a fan and usually the celebrity hosts that are fans seem to enjoy it a bit more. I'm not expecting much from him, but he has to follow up two solid hosts (Dule Hill and Shatner).

Well I just finished the show and the segment wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Vince having a hired gun is one of his signature things. There was one major iss I had with it though: the commentary.

WHen Bret was going for the Sharpshooter, Cole and King sounded as uninterested and bored as anyone I have ever heard in my life. They sounded like they were at a budget meeting and they were trying not to fall asleep.

Well I just finished the show and the segment wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Vince having a hired gun is one of his signature things.

Exactly. We've seen it 500 fucking times. They couldn't have thought of someting even remotely original or creative for fucking BRET HART? They're handing him the same damn angle they handed Bobby Lashley and Umaga in 2007. Seriously, we have Bret Hart for the first time in nearly 15 years...and we're doing a fucking re-run of the Lashley-Umaga Hair vs. Hair shit?

It's not the execution that's bad KB, it's the entire angle itself. They have somehow suceeded in making Bret Hart being on Raw mean absolutely nothing. I saw more hype or Shaq hosting Raw over the summer than they've given to Bret.

Well I'm not sure if that's where they're going yet. Now yes it looks a lot like that, but we've got a long way to Mania.

The Raw was solid, I didn't like Shatner, but they could have done worse. Good matches, good angle building.

The LD was typical. People enjoying the show, people analyzing and criticizing the show, then Sid to throw a TNA-bias filled tantrum about how much he hates the WWE, yet will be here next week for his 300th consecutive show.

Overall, a pretty good night.

The Raw was solid, I didn't like Shatner, but they could have done worse. Good matches, good angle building.

The LD was typical. People enjoying the show, people analyzing and criticizing the show, then Sid to throw a TNA-bias filled tantrum about how much he hates the WWE, yet will be here next week for his 300th consecutive show.

Overall, a pretty good night.

LOL at you being stupid enough to think I was "removed" from the Raw LD's. I'm sorry, but that was funny when I had you and a few others going with that.

It's just a shame that Norcal's ego got in the way and had to let the cat out of the bag that it was a work.

I will pretty much stay out of the Raw LD's as the show is going on the air, as Lariat was kind enough to take my place since 24 is my priority over Raw, but I may still come in from time to time after the show is over to give my thoughts of Hour 2. I do still watch Raw during the second hour.

But I'll be doing the Smackdown LD's to fulfill my WWE obligations for the LD's. And of course, WWE PPV's.

You had better watch your steppin' because you will wind up right back in Prison if you keep mouthing off about me.

Yes, it was my "ego" that did it? How the fuck does that even make sense? :lmao:

It was an ok RAW. matches with HBK-Orton and Trips - Swagger were very good TV matches. Also, a couple big suprises on the qualifiers for the chamber, so that was cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back