WWE Raw's Rumble Hangover on 2/1/10

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
rawbumper.jpg

RATED-R RUMBLE
Surprise entrant and winner of the 2010 Royal Rumble, The Rated-R Superstar Edge returned after a six-month absence to seize the ultimate opportunity: A World Title bout at WrestleMania.

SORE WINNER
U.S. Champ The Miz survived an impromptu title bout against MVP at the Rumble, but didn't fare well after the bell.

TITLE TOURNEY FINALS
Gail Kim and Maryse clash in the final round of the Divas Championship Tournament, after each prevailed on Raw.

After a great Royal Rumble match last night, us WWE fans are going to get treated to another return by Bret Hart as the WWE is officially started on the Road to Wrestlemania. Randy Orton and Legacy are headed towards a breakup. We're going to find out what, if anything, Edge winning The Royal Rumble means for the Raw Brand. Triple H may or may not be seriously injured. There's a possible Shawn Michaels heel turn coming too, with how he acted when he got eliminated last night. Most of all, there have been three D-Generation X appearances in the last week, and none of them featured Hornswoggle. Is he on his way to Future Endeavors?

Aww, who are we kidding?

William Shatner is your guest host, and hopefully he sings all of the entrance themes tonight.

[YOUTUBE]5hARDXYz2io[/YOUTUBE]

Join us here at 9:00 for Raw!

Guests, if you're looking around and want to join in on the action, signing up could not be easier.

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for Raw tonight, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

I can tell you that the LDs here are a major reason why I signed up. They are so much fun and laid back. All of the posters here are very friendly and accommodating towards new posters, and we want you to sign up.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

It's been brought to my attention that the Live Thread itself is meant for the show and the aftermath. Pre-Show LDs are going to be done in the Bar Room.

So consider this the Pre-Raw LD, I guess.

Random thoughts...

1.) Where's Hornswoggle? DX has made three appearances in the last week and not one of them has featured the midget. Not that I'm complaining.

2.) Anyone hear an injury status on HHH?

3.) WWE is being cruel to Evan Bourne, titling his theme "Born to Win".

Here's your Live Discussion Thread:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=95983

Hornswoggle can stay gone. I hate him.

I haven't heard anything official on HHH yet.

I'm dying to see what happens next with Bret Hart and McMahon.

I expect Edge to be on the show. He is the Royal Rumble winner and he can float from show to show until he makes his choice. I hope he chooses Raw because I really do want to see 'Taker/HBK II, in the main event for a major title. That's the only way that match would mean anymore than it did last year.

Ugh... how much longer i can't take another minute of the royal rumble for the third time...

Stupid ice, I was planning on going but I can't get out of my house. Should be a good show if Edge shows up and Bret and Vince are interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back