ECW LD 1/12/10

*yawn*

Ezekiel vs Christian

Fuck, they might as well have just brought back Gene Snitsky and given him a title shot

Big Zeke is one crazy BAMF. I love Christian, but it is time for him to drop the gold (err platinum) to Zeke at the RR. The belt is built for a big dude, it is so damn huge.

Zeke vs. Christian is gonna be fun. They had a match at the house show and it was quite good. If they give it proper time it'll be a good match.

Zeke vs. Christian is gonna be fun. They had a match at the house show and it was quite good. If they give it proper time it'll be a good match.

Should be a solid opener to the RR. Last year the ECW title opened the show and was decent. And Christian seems to put on a solid match with anyone. I can't wait for the RR.

So ai was at work and came home to see Punk get tossed and the rest of the match. Jackson likely won't get the belt at the Rumble. No reasoning just a feeling.

Yeah but he couldn't be heel because he couldn't draw heat...............the fire extiguishers made sure of that.

Well guys, it's been fun. I'll be on for the Smackdown LD if people show up. After that, who knows when I'll be back.

Just listened to Big Zeke's theme on YouTube to see what's so great about it......actually a lot.

What are you talking about? Kane is awesome, Zeke is still way too green to be in any high profile match on a PPV as big as the Rumble

#1.) Kane's sucked since 2002.

#2.) Christian/Bourne or Christian/Punk or Christian/Yoshi all would have been great matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back