Live Discussion: Raw 01/11/10 Featuring Guest Host: Mike Tyson

Verne Troyer
Mark Cuban
Dennis Miller
Johnny Damon
Timbaland
Bret Hart

Tonights show was way better than the past six shows.

i repeat again what the whole point of jericho being on raw each week if all he going to do is job to the same two glory hogs each week

Just read the results, WTF is with Hornswoggle getting into everything. Fuck I'm sick of DX. And Kofi should have got the win. How refreshing would Sheamus and Kofi be at the Rumble. I'm over Orton I think, he should have at least pinned Cena.

DID I SEE IT? motherFUCKER I am still cleaning the shit out of my new sweat pants!!!

FUCK! Dude, when you're done cleaning those sweat pants get into the weight room and use that crazy, super surprising, adrenaline pumping swerve to PUMP IRON BITCH.

i really enjoyed tonights raw. def the best in a while.

hurr_durr.jpg

Reactions: X
TNA actually set some stuff up though. Jeff Hardy/Homicide,

Great job TNA. Waste a HUGE acquisition in Jeff Hardy on a guy who will never be anything more then a mid carder.

Power struggle

Of course there's a fucking power struggle. They just brought in Hogan and Bischoff.

The Brits/Morgan & Hernandez,

TNA spent the last few moths pushing Morgan and Hernandez as main eventers and now with Hogan coming in they are feuding with an average tag team.

Cause that wasn't predictable

Plenty of stuff was set up last week

Plenty of shit

I doubt it'll be Orton vs. Sheamus. And Horny sells merchandise and kids like him. It's not our WWE anymore.

True, True KB but it's not Horny being on the show that get's to me, it's his involvment in DX match's that's pissing me off.

He was alright and bareable when he was with Finlay. I dunno, getting over DX anyways I think.

Verne Troyer
Mark Cuban
Dennis Miller
Johnny Damon
Timbaland
Bret Hart

Tonights show was way better than the past six shows.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Timbaland was entertaining as a guest host.. as was Cuban. Miller and Damon sucked, and youre saying that Mike Tyson was better than BRET FUCKING HART??

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

True, True KB but it's not Horny being on the show that get's to me, it's his involvment in DX match's that's pissing me off.

He was alright and bareable when he was with Finlay. I dunno, getting over DX anyways I think.

DX is going to be over no matter what. It's a perfect fit. This isn't just about wrestling. It's about making money. Those three make a ton of it.

I really believe they do things to spite us. WWE hates fans like us lol the almighty IWC. So if we stfu about the leprechaun maybe juuuuust maybe it will die 1 day.

i'm sorry i'm not a little bitch that nitpicks and fusses over fuckin' everything.

and I said the SHOW was best, not the host.

This show sucked.

Swagger jobs to Santino. Kofi jobs to Orton. Jericho jobs to Tyson/DX/Hornswoggle. TWO Divas matches, for fuck's sake. Bourne jobs again.

The only mention of Bret Hart, the BIGGEST EVENT in the last 5 years in WWE, was Vince coming to the ring to say "He'll never come back", nevermind the entire galaxy knows he will.

The only good segments were Tyson threatening Horny, and Miz/MVP.

That's it.

Great job TNA. Waste a HUGE acquisition in Jeff Hardy on a guy who will never be anything more then a mid carder.

He has to start somewhere. He's the new guy in the company and needs to prove himself.

Of course there's a fucking power struggle. They just brought in Hogan and Bischoff.

And it should be an interesting storyline. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

TNA spent the last few moths pushing Morgan and Hernandez as main eventers and now with Hogan coming in they are feuding with an average tag team.

AJ has a line of challengers right now, rather then them getting forgotten in a crowded main event picture they are being used. Nothing wrong with that.

Cause that wasn't predictable

It wasn't. There's the whole are they / aren't they storyline going on right now is much better then I thought it would be.

Plenty of shit

Much better than watching Hornswoggle interfere in the Raw main event every week

This show sucked.

Swagger jobs to Santino. Kofi jobs to Orton. Jericho jobs to Tyson/DX/Hornswoggle. TWO Divas matches, for fuck's sake. Bourne jobs again.

The only mention of Bret Hart, the BIGGEST EVENT in the last 5 years in WWE, was Vince coming to the ring to say "He'll never come back", nevermind the entire galaxy knows he will.

The only good segments were Tyson threatening Horny, and Miz/MVP.

That's it.

Swagger jobs to santino? i call it an unexpected loss. it's not like he got his ass kicked or anything, he was just tricked. oh, and he gave a great promo before his match.

kofi lost to orton after legacy fucked around with the match.

i guess i just missed both divas matches, but they're only 2 minutes long anyway.

evan bourne blows

what the fuck do you want vince to do? say he'll come back? and what else would you have liked him to say or do? bring out a bret hart midget?

I know he's a huge name, but from a kayfabe standpoint, he's the new guy who needs to prove himself. It's not the best logic, but it should still make for a great feud.

Seeing as how all reports are that Jeff is 100% going back to the WWE in a few months after his TNA contract, TNA knows damn well they can't just throw him into a feud with AJ, can't have Jeff beating guys like AJ and then going back to the WWE. Would make TNA look like shit.

Just shut up and fucking enjoy it man. IF Hardy and Homicide feud, the results could be some great matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back