ECW Live Discussion 1/19/2010

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
ATTENTION ALL GUESTS:

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for the evening, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

I may be participating in these going forward, since I'm not doing Hour 1 of Raw anymore with 24 being on (and being my priority show). So I might be here tonight, along with KB, and former legendary (in his own mind) Mod, Mighty Norcal.

We can undoubtedly expect the Christian vs Ezekiel Jackson program to move forward .... along with everyone's favorite new tag team of Trent Barreta and Caylen Croft. Possibly a continuation of the Zack Ryder and Hurricane feud. And if Vance Archer shows up, things are bound to get INTENSE!!

It will undoubtedly be better than what was on Raw last night. It's getting to the point where it is seriously difficult for me to even stomach that show anymore without actually getting angry.

TNA will be better than Raw and ECW this week. I read the spoilers, expecting it to suck, then kick myself because it's an awesome show and feels like a modern day Attitude Era with the wrestling quality of WCW.

Your ECW Representatives in the Rumble are:

Shelton Benjamin
Vladimir Kozlov
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Vance Archer is TOO INTENSE for the Royal Rumble.

I would be here execpt for the challenge of not having the SyFy channel and the challenge of not being excited about ECW.

My cable provider finally has SyFy in HD! So this will be my first ECWHD episode. I'm not sure Vance Archer's intenseness in HD is possible. The world might come to the end.

Theo "Hitman" Mays;1727429 said:
My cable provider finally has SyFy in HD! So this will be my first ECWHD episode. I'm not sure Vance Archer's intenseness in HD is possible. The world might come to the end.

It's too intense if you have neck problems.

Trust me I know :(

I'm still wondering how Regal is gong to fit into the ECW title match, I mean Jackson does still work for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back