Raw LD Has Found The Rock Jewel's Been Hiding Under on 2/22/10

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
28b4fif.png

RAW COLLISION
After a powerful address and final farewell to the WWE Universe, Bret "Hit Man" Hart was involved in a reckless car collision in which he sustained a broken left leg in addition to ligament and tendon damage.

ST. LOUIS, MIZ-ERY
At WWE Elimination Chamber in St. Louis, Big Show helped tag partner Miz retain the U.S. Title against MVP.

CHAMBER CHANGEUP
Maryse and Gail's Divas Title Match turned inter-brand Divas tag bout on Sunday night, with McCool & Layla on top.

Also, don't forget that the ECW Superstars are free agents and we could have a few new additions to the Raw Roster. Hopefully Raw gets sent into a...

akg9hs.gif

So, you know, he'll get released.

EDIT: WWE announced on their official Twitter that Money in the Bank Qualifiers will take place tonight!!!

Guests, if you're looking around and want to join in on the action, signing up could not be easier.

Registering with Wrestlezone Forums takes mere seconds. Once registering, not only can you join us in here for Raw tonight, but you will also become a member of our Discussion Forums.

One click on the link below, and a couple seconds to choose your Username and password, and you're part of the Internet's most popular Wrestling Discussion Forum.

I can tell you that the LDs here are a major reason why I signed up. They are so much fun and laid back. All of the posters here are very friendly and accommodating towards new posters, and we want you to sign up.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/register.php

Jewel > Mark Madden.

Anyway, hopefully it's a decent Raw tonight and gets my interest going for the road to Wrestlemania. My hopes aren't up about that, though.

The correct equation is Jewel = Ricky Martin.

Really sick of this "innovative" guest host concept. It was cool for a little while last summer, but now I just dread how awful the guest host segments will be.

MITB qualifying matches tonight! What does that mean for the MITB PPV this summer? Will we have two briefcases running around?

Also, the fallout from EC. Taker/HBK, Cena/Batista, Edge/Jericho, DiBiase/Orton, and probably more. We'll get our first glimpse into the month long WM buildup.

Okay, so Jewel and that bullrider guy are going to be two of the best guest hosts tonight.

Got ya.

I never said that. I said that we don't KNOW how they will be. Maybe they suck, maybe they kick ass, but more likely they fall in-between. You can't come on here 2 hours before the show and tell me how they will do, because unless you have a DeLorean, rev it up to 88 Miles an hour you have no fucking clue.

Well you can't have it both ways. Springer at least you knew was going to be interesting. Whoever said he wasn't going to at the very least be that doesn't have a fucking clue.

This is going to be as dull as it gets.

Well you can't have it both ways. Springer at least you knew was going to be interesting. Whoever said he wasn't going to at the very least be that doesn't have a fucking clue.

This is going to be as dull as it gets.

I don't know. Since they aren't that relevant, maybe they are actual fans who know the product.

I'll be here and I am fuckin PUMPED bro. According to the main page, Daniel Bryans and The Miz will be featured in a backstage segment together...Oh SHIT

Lariat's here. And is wondering what the thought process is of having two... count it... TWO people who have nothing to do with wrestling doing the post PPV show before Wrestlemania. No logic whatsoever. But this will be a good Raw. The co-hosts will play a minimal role.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Lariat...
jeweljk posted:

Having so much fun at WWE- u guys r gna laugh at our bit! Make sure u watch Ty and I tonight 9et on USA

Hopefully it involves dentistry with Isaac Yankem, DDS.

Also, are you still coming to Boston? I'll send you a list of bars to hit up.

I really hate the Nickelback opening theme. Like, I would let that keep me from watching if I were slightly bitchier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back