Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

By him I mean JR I think he can come back for the night, cuz there was no enthusiasm during that segment. JR Woulda been like OMG its BRET HART BRET HART BRET HART! and some shit about Vince running and some Bret build up! or some shit like that like his classic "Stone Cold Sone Cold Stone Cold" They need that for all the newbees watching who have no frikin clue ho the Hitman is. His little video package doesn't give him justice, Cena helped tonight but right now the audience doesn't look convinced and they won't be in Canada till after WM and you know them Canadians, young and old would be into Brett.

Yeah, I am not the biggest JR fan, but he can sell the hell outta anything. I would have liked to see him here.

God this Bret Hart angle just hasn't done it for me, at all yet. I mean, I know I should give it time, but holy fuck could they make this feud seem any less important? Oh, what's that, we have Bret Hart at Raw? Let's send him out at the end for 3 minutes, but don't let him say a word to the crowd or Vince.

Atleast it's going to be Bret-Vince most likely instead of some bullshit surrogate feud like Cena vs. Batista "for Bret's HONOR!" or some shit like that. I want to see Bret Hart get REAL fucking justice for the Screwjob; mainly making Vince blade and take a few hardcore bumps.

That wouldn't be very PG.

10-1 odds that Vince brings up Owen in an incredibly offensive, insensitive, and inappropriate manner in the next six weeks.

OMGZ!!!!!!!! HE like tripped over something. He is obviously too old to be wrestling.

It's not even that he's old, people older than him are still going at it. It's the fact that this is a guy with post concussion syndrome who has also had a stroke. The first is bad enough, it did afterall force his retirement which should say something. Then on top of that brain injury the guy suffers a stroke, not caused by a blood clot but by coming off his bike and landing on his head, suffering another brain injury.
The guy is not suffering the effects of an ordinary stroke. Any strike to the head could properly fuck him up. I mean hell, the plan for weeks ago was to slap Bret but the WWE didn't want to risk it. That should tell you everything you need to know. So given all that, yeah I'm more concerned with his health than cheering and wanting to be entertained and I'm not the only one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back