Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Good Cena promo so far. Digging his promos with Vince the last few weeks, first time he's impressed me with a promo in a long time.

Awesome first hour, incredibly boring second hour so far.

They had some garbage to get through, the Diva's and Subway.

This is awesome though.

Bret vs. Vince, to be followed by Cena vs. Vince.

I hate to say it, but someone really needs to tell John Cena he is Lookin' Like a Fool With his Pants on the Ground.

But in all seriousness, Cena is the f'n man. This promo is awesome.

Accepting a match that will literally print money is a way of proving Vince isn't about the money, right Cena?

HAHAHA DID YOU HEAR THAT FAN?!

Cena: Last week, I heard Bret Hart say something I never thought I'd hear him say again.

Fan: XFL!

So, as I said weeks ago, Bret Hart is not made out of fucking glass. If Tedy Bruschi can have a stroke, come back and continue to play football and win championships, Bret Hart can "wrestle" a street fight with Vince McMahon. I put quotation marks around the word "wrestle" because the typical McMahon Wrestlemania street fight typically doesn't involve any actual wrestlng whatsoever, just hitting each other with weapons and a table spot or two.

Oh my fucking God Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler, will you PLEASE sound the LEAST bit fucking excited about Bret Hart? They sound like they're commentating a fucking round of golf.

I have no fucking idea why, but Vince McMahon made me crack up running away like that. YOU DESERVE TO BE SCREWED!!

Oh shit Bret don't hurt yaself...

The fuck is the point of this? Why are they having Bret tear apart the set and table like a child having a temper tantrum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back