Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Well, go ahead and shit on what Cena just did, but it is advancing a story line, so I'm all for it. Shame it had to be against DiBiase though.

Fuck you Cena. Mr. I've got to make someone look awful to build myself up. Go to fucking Smackdown and confront him instead of making Dibiase look like shit.

And he's furthering a storyline that's shit, too. No one wants to see Fillipino Roid Rage and the Great White Hope have another oiled up man fest in the ring. Seriously. Fuck Cena.

Of course I was being 100% snarky as I usually am in these LDs.

.....Okay. I can not be annoyed with you.

So, is this Burn Notice any good? I watched an episode of White Colar and it was good. Is USA back as a production studio?

Psych is excellent, which is why I was disappointed when Dule Hill's co-star couldn't be with him. They would have been even better together than Dule Hill was on his own.

Burn Notice is just as good. I've searched long and hard for someone who would speak ill of it, and have yet to find one single person.

Razor, yo, what makes you think anything interesting is going to happen when 98% of that show is way too much for Raw-PG? They're going to do a few segments with the Divas, if that, and he's probably going to stay backstage, talking to Santino and the Miz all night.

What makes you think that Springer as guest host will be any different than today's Raw? This fuck can't really drive his Nascar around the ring for 4 hours, can he? It's the same logic.

Fuck you Cena. Mr. I've got to make someone look awful to build myself up. Go to fucking Smackdown and confront him instead of making Dibiase look like shit.

Because it was his fault? He decided to do that? Seriously, it furthers a storyline. DiBiase is in the chamber, and he can get some revenge there.

And he's furthering a storyline that's shit, too. No one wants to see Fillipino Roid Rage and the Great White Hope have another oiled up man fest in the ring. Seriously. Fuck Cena.

I don't know, I thought their Summerslam match from 2008 was pretty decent. :shrug:

Universal Soldier doesn't look that bad. Sure the story must be shit, but those action scenes look great.

For one, I do. I am sure most of the crowd, the crowd that goes apeshit for both of them, do.

They put on good matches. And besides, putting them in a match against each other opens up the title matches for someone else and takes away time that Evan Bourne might ruin by failing to sell damage inflicted upon him.

It's almost like the writers told him to do it, and Cena didn't go in saying "Hey, I'm going to shit on Dibiase." But, you know. You can have a little hate fest on Cena all you want.

Yeah, because punching Vader's eye out of its socket totally served a purpose. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back