• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

Sheamus looks legit, title change, Rhodes gets elevated, Sheamus makes himself more legit, and there's still a chance for DiBiase to go over Cena.

Sheamus looks legit, title change, Rhodes gets elevated, Sheamus makes himself more legit, and there's still a chance for DiBiase to go over Cena.

I'm not usually one to harp on about Cena being superman, but after the beating he got last week I really hope they use that to let DiBiase win.

Wow, there are 46 guests. If you guys think we are this interesting to watch talk, imagine how fun it would be to talk with us - in this, or any of our high quality sections within the forums. Joining is free and easy, and I know that you will find something to keep you around.

Rhodes beat ORTON!? The fuck?! This Raw's confusing me. And why is Sheamus still attacking Orton? I WANT ANSWERS PEOPLE. And Cena's got to be sore as fuck.

Wow, there are 46 guests. If you guys think we are this interesting to watch talk, imagine how fun it would be to talk with us - in this, or any of our high quality sections within the forums. Joining is free and easy, and I know that you will find something to keep you around.

now its down to 43, it worked

So, is this Burn Notice any good? I watched an episode of White Colar and it was good. Is USA back as a production studio?

Razor, yo, what makes you think anything interesting is going to happen when 98% of that show is way too much for Raw-PG? They're going to do a few segments with the Divas, if that, and he's probably going to stay backstage, talking to Santino and the Miz all night.

So, is this Burn Notice any good? I watched an episode of White Colar and it was good. Is USA back as a production studio?
i enjoy it very much. it smart and keeps the action going while keeping the stories interesting. plus it has ASH as the best friend, and is loosely based on books by an actual former spook...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back