• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Live Discussion: Raw 2/8/10 W/Guest Host Carl Edwards

It's sad that they actually have to advertise the Census to get people to participate in it. Do people not realize that this effects Congress chairs and tax dollar allocation/funding? My god.

I'm going to make a thread about canceling the census and instead using sampling. Minorities tend to hide from the census people, not getting accurately counted, and therefore losing out on benefits.

Next week string of good hosts will end. I expect a price is right like segment with Jack and Santino, broke up by security with crappy WWE comedy.

my predictions for the random matches:

Orton vs Rhodes

HBK vs HHH

Sheamus vs Bourne

Cena vs Batista

Dibiase vs Christian

Kofi vs Santino

I don't see why they have the Million Dollar Man host again for next week's go home show.

In fact, plan.

Take the HOF inductees.

Take the go home shows or other pivotal shows of Raw between now and WM.

Have the inductees host each important Raw as a way to announce their being inducted.

Huzzaw, I'm awesome.

I don't see why they have the Million Dollar Man host again for next week's go home show.

In fact, plan.

Take the HOF inductees.

Take the go home shows or other pivotal shows of Raw between now and WM.

Have the inductees host each important Raw as a way to announce their being inducted.

Huzzaw, I'm awesome.

good plan, what happened to having Lebron confirmed as the host in August, and he hasnt hosted yet?

But what about TVPG?!

If you're not joking I'm going to jackslap you.

I'm going to make a thread about canceling the census and instead using sampling. Minorities tend to hide from the census people, not getting accurately counted, and therefore losing out on benefits.

Hmmm...explain sampling for me, and I could perhaps be persuaded.

Actually, I take that back, Springer-PG sounds like shit.

Go to the Bar Room so that I can flame you, please.

MTFO!!!!!!!! Fucking Cody Rhodes just beat Orton. I don't care that Sheamus interfered. CODY WON A MATCH!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back