• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Live Dissizzle

X-Pac heat is where the crowd is just flat out indifferent, I thought.

No, because if they were indifferent that wouldn't be "heat". X-Pac heat is when the fans hate you not for your character or the storyline you're in, but just hate you as a person and don't want to see you.

That looked like an ending to Impact!

Except Impact is umm like 10x better than Raw now. And the fact they failed to deliver an advertised match made me regret watching even 5 mins of that show. HBK/Jericho and you dont follow through? Come on now...I heard Son in Law went clean over Poster Boy, that's cute I guess. 3H's way of saying now it's my show again?

Except Impact is umm like 10x better than Raw now. And the fact they failed to deliver an advertised match made me regret watching even 5 mins of that show. HBK/Jericho and you dont follow through? Come on now...I heard Son in Law went clean over Poster Boy, that's cute I guess. 3H's way of saying now it's my show again?

Except that was the best Raw in quite some time, and the end, despite not giving us Jericho/HBK was still pretty awesome.

I got a text saying something about Kofi not really being Jamaican by DX? Im guessing it was a typical 3H smart mark inside remark? I do believe Kofi is really from Ghana.

I got a text saying something about Kofi not really being Jamaican by DX? Im guessing it was a typical 3H smart mark inside remark? I do believe Kofi is really from Ghana.

Actually, no. Kofi talked with a normal voice because he was born in Ghana and raised in an affluent town in Massachusetts. He went to Boston College.

All HHH did was remark that he was supposed to be from Jamaica and wondered where his accent was. This happened while Team Raw was arguing with each other and Kofi was trying to be the voice of reason.

I don't know what was up with that, but Kofi wasn't talking in his accent at the beginning of the show, and Triple H brought it up. Not sure if that was planned or not, but he did look a bit embarrassed.

Yeah you know Triple H wouldn't have brought it up if it had been a real screw-up on the part of Kofi, they would have just moved on in the promo and hoped no one had noticed.

That and with the old voice there was no way he was ever going to be able to be a legit main event guy. With that voice he had tonight, I'd buy a promo he cut. That could have been a huge step for him.

Just got home from RAW. It was an awesome show. The place was hot for almost anything, besides Marty Jannetty. It was one of the better RAW's recently. Even though the Jericho/Michaels match didn't happen, the brawl still beat what closed the show the last time RAW was in Jacksonville, which was the Triple H home invasion. I thought Snoop Dogg was a good guest host.

Looks like WWE picked up on the amount of negativity going around the Internet about there not being a clean finish to the match, with Randy Orton interfering.
So WWE was swayed to job their top guy clean going into a pay per view because of a line of text in your sig?

Yeah. Yeah, that definately happened...

I wonder if Triple H feels vindicated yet. Since Wrestlemania 22, has Cena beaten Triple H?
Yep. At Backlash 2006.

:suspic:

So WWE was swayed to job their top guy clean going into a pay per view because of a line of text in your sig?

Yeah. Yeah, that definately happened...

Sometimes, I get this nagging feeling that I am being watched. First, when I suggested they make Mike Adamle GM several weeks before he was actually named (albeit with a much different direction for the character then what they actually did). Then, raising Holy Hell on the Net the day after that ridiculous Cowbell match or whatever it was with Hornswoggle and Chavo (with them giving those two a rest the next week and having Chavo and Bourne go at it instead). And now this.

But it wasn't just me who was bitching about the Triple H vs Cena match ... just like it wasn't just me bitching about Chavo and Hornswoggle. Pretty much everyone was bitching about Orton interfering in the match and the predictability level of it all.

I actually gave your precious E some credit though in delivering, and NOT doing the all-too-expected outcome. Furthermore, as you may have noticed, I also gave them a lot of credit for the Teddy vs Orton segment.

And people say "I can't be pleased". No, I can be pleased. Creative just has to work harder then what they have these past couple years. And I have noticed a difference as of late. Let's hope Vince keeps it up.

First of all, you aren't being watched. Though it's nice to see you still think quite highly of yourself.

Second, if you stopped with the "your precious E" and "ROH-bot" stuff, your points would shine a little brighter. Try it sometime.

Third... you liked the Ted-Orton thing? Ugh... I swear, the Legacites look like *****es far too often for my liking. Why back down to Orton? The way he treats them, the stable should have ended after two weeks. I mean I know that's when creative stopped putting effort into getting the younglings over, but the stable should have been ended too. I am going to have a near impossible time buying either as main events after crap like that or Cody's immediate reaction to Orton RKOing Dusty. It just makes the kids look like spineless chumps.

I really hope Ted's face turn and main event push flop hard. Just to stick it to the E for deciding that we're going to like this guy rather than listening to what we actually want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back