Live Discussion: RAW 9/21/09

I am thinking of doing the same, having that racist Sharpton on may make me turn RAW off for a good long time. Sick. Too bad TNA is terrible. I miss WCW.

TNA really isn't as bad as people have stated in the past. Impact is easily better than most of the WWE shows these days.

I told myself that it sucked too, but after giving it an honest chance, found that it was actually better than most of the WWE programs. Definitely better than Raw.

Give it an honest try. Just because the company isn't called "WWE", don't let that give you a preconceived notion that it sucks.

Should I watch Raw tomorrow?
I thought The Score only replaying Raw on Tuesday. Tomorrow?

Anyway, I watched House and then Californication reruns. Didn't see a minute of Raw and from the sounds of it I don't want to. Is Cedric really even a celeb? Maybe on the D or E list... :disappointed:

But hey, Vince is still trying to be cool and if wrestling fans have to suffer for it to happen then so be it. Probably thinks he's pretty hot shit with all these celebs around too.

Oh, Vince...

It was Unforgiven 2006 but I get your point :)

They don't remember anything that happened more than a year ago.

We can't forget HBK tapping at WM 23.

And you're incorrect too...The Hell In A Cell match was at Unforgiven. :rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

For gods sakes sly no they didn't. That HIAC was at Unforgiven not Summerslam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_in_a_cell
:shrug:

That's what I said. Why are you trying to correct me when I'm right?

:shrug:

That's what I said. Why are you trying to correct me when I'm right?
Nice try Sly, didn't work. You said Summerslam and then edited it and because you are admin it won't show up as the post being edited. Not sure if you are just messing around here....But we did see the unedited post.

Nice try Sly, didn't work. You said Summerslam and then edited it and because you are admin it won't show up as the post being edited. Not sure if you are just messing around here....But we did see the unedited post.
Seriously, what are you talking about?

I need to find that screenshot I made last night of your error. I can't remember what i saved it as.
What error?

However, if I were to ever make an error, hypothetically of course, the fact that people would take a screenshot of it would make me damn proud.

I thought The Score only replaying Raw on Tuesday. Tomorrow?

Anyway, I watched House and then Californication reruns. Didn't see a minute of Raw and from the sounds of it I don't want to. Is Cedric really even a celeb? Maybe on the D or E list... :disappointed:

But hey, Vince is still trying to be cool and if wrestling fans have to suffer for it to happen then so be it. Probably thinks he's pretty hot shit with all these celebs around too.

Oh, Vince...

It was pretty much tomorrow for me. 3:30 am. And I watched half of it. Was alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back